CSA Travel Protection
If Something Goes Wrong with Your Vacation, CSA is There to Help.
- Hurricanes: Concerned about a hurricane, severe weather, or natural disaster affecting your vacation? It's always a good idea to buy Vacation Rental Insurance when you book your trip—so your vacation investment is protected if Mother Nature gets in the way
- Identity Theft*: You're in an unfamiliar city. Your wallet is stolen. You're concerned that identity thieves will make your life a nightmare. CSA's travel insurance includes six months of Identity Theft Resolution Services beginning on your scheduled departure date.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions: Cover yourself from trip cancellation penalties due to your own, or a family members' pre-existing conditions. CSA offers pre-existing condition waiver when purchased up to a final reservation payment.
- Medical or Dental Expense: Provides coverage for necessary medical, surgical, and emergency dental costs in excess to your standard coverage if you become sick or accidentally injured while on your covered trip.
- Rental Car Damage: Provides primary coverage if your rental is damaged due to collision, fire, flood, theft, vandalism, wind storm, or hail.
- Sports Equipment: You made it to your favorite getaway, but your skis or golf clubs did not. Vacation rental insurance protects your sporting equipment and baggage against hassles like delay, loss, or theft, so you can rent equipment and keep your ski plans or tee times without worry.
NEW! Security Deposit Protection from CSA
Property Damage: You've accidentally broken the screen door on your vacation rental property. Our Security Deposit Protection plan covers accidental damage. Please reference your Individual Policy or Group Policy for benefit limits. Why Buy Insurance? Flyer
Talk to a Customer Representative. Call CSA at 866.999.4018 or visit them at www.VacationRentalInsurance.com.