JAS Aspen Labor Day
|Snowmass Village, CO 81615|
|Event Date: Aug 29, 2014 to Aug 31, 2014|
|Start Time: 3pm |
|Venue: Outdoor Concert Venue- Brush Creek|
|Price: - varies per ticket option|
|Contact: Jazz Aspen Snowmass|
|Phone: (970) 920-4996||The Labor Day Festival is three days of an open air, dance oriented concerts with insane lineups of popular, R&B, rock, funk, blues, world and soul music, taking place at Snowmass Town Park, with the spectacular Elk Mountain Range as a backdrop, catering to crowds in excess of 10,000 daily.
Stay with the Inn at Aspen for your concert weekend conveniently located 5 minutes from the Intercept Lot where all parking for the event is located. And only be minutes away from downtown Aspen where the JAS after dark parties take place! Get your lodging today.
JAS has been consistently recognized for its unique marriage of world-class music to an unparalleled natural and intimate setting, and its impeccable hospitality for artist and audiences alike. Its corporate and VIP tent programs have no peer in the international world of live music events with recognized star talent. The festival attracts a high end demographic of visitors from throughout the Rocky Mountain region and beyond.
Jazz Aspen Snowmass Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Labor Day venue located? The LD festival will be held in Snowmass Village on the edge of the golf course located on Brush Creek Rd.
- Where is parking located?Free parking is available at the Intercept Lot located at the base of Hwy 82 and Brush Creek Road. Free shuttles complements of JAS, RFTA and the City of Aspen will be provided from the lot to the festival site. Patron parking and (limited additional) $20 parking @ TOSV Rodeo lot. Additional $10 parking available at Two Creeks Parking area. Free shuttles will be provided to festival site.
- Can I bring food & drink into the concerts? There will be an array of food and drink vendors available on site. You may bring in empty or sealed water battles. Water will be available on site to fill.
- When do doors open? Friday @ 5pm, Sat & Sun @ 2pm
- Can I get tickets the day of?
Yes, if they are still available. TICKETS WILL BE $5 MORE AT THE DOOR. Buy now to save money and avoid lines.
- Do children have a discounted rate?
Labor Day GA ticket Rules - Children 3 years and under are free when accompanied by an adult. 4-12 years require a ticket $25 + $9 ticket fee @ doors only!!! ($34/total per day). Patron Ticket Rules: Children under age 21 require a $250 ticket.
- Is re-entry allowed? Yes, with a wristband and a ticket stub you will be allowed to go in and out of festival gates.
- Can I bring a camera/video recorder?Please do not bring cameras or recording devices into the festival grounds. Security will search bags and hold all devices should you attempt to sneak them in.
- Does everyone get a seat? No, General admission ticket holders may bring blankets, tarps, or low back chairs to sit in/on. As a guide-line low back chairs should set no more than 6" above ground.