Green Events & Meetings in Beaver Creek
As part of the Wyndham Green initiative, Wyndham Vacation Rentals continually works to promote an environmentally sensitive lodging experience and to help preserve the amazing environment in which we live and work. In addition to the steps we take in our daily operations, we also can help groups conduct green meetings in Beaver Creek. If you have requests beyond the examples offered below, we will be happy to work with you to honor them.
Call (866) 604-5152 · Submit RFP
Group Sales Manager - Corporate Groups
Catering and Group Sales Manager - Weddings
• Fluorescent and dimmable meeting room lighting
• Bottled water sourced in the United States
• China, table linens and cloth napkins used in our food & beverage operations
• Pitchers of water in meeting rooms with washable glassware, not disposable. Water left in pitchers at the end of each function used to water planters and gardens
• Sugar, sweetener and other condiments served in bulk upon request
• Paperless services, including electronic distribution of sales proposals, catering menus and banquet event orders unless specifically requested by clients
• Recycling bins in all meeting rooms
• Compostable, corn-based to-go cups
• Recycled paper notepads utilized for all meetings
• Local organic, vegetarian and vegan menu items available upon request
• Our Chef uses only the freshest products available
More Ideas for Greening Your Meeting
• Use white boards instead of paper flip charts.
• Email handouts electronically instead of printing out hard copies. If you must provide hard copies, consider reducing the margins, font size and printing double-sided on recycled paper.
• Let the Catering Manager know at what temperature you would like the meeting room maintained; heating/cooling will be adjusted after the meeting is finished.
• Send all flight schedules to the meeting attendees and encourage carpooling, or utilize our Travel Services Group to schedule flights and ground transportation.
• Carbon offset your meeting. Offsetting your carbon footprint will support greenhouse gas-reduction projects and hasten the transition to a clean energy future. Please ask your Catering Manager for further details.