Fly In, Ski Free Program
When you fly into Eagle-Vail County Regional Airport, you can exchange your boarding pass for a free ski lift ticket at Beaver Creek Resort on the day you arrive!
To ski free on your arrival day, simply bring your boarding pass along with a Vail Valley lodging confirmation to any ticket window at Beaver Creek Resort.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one lift ticket per person, per boarding pass and lodging confirmation. Must be redeemed by an individual with a photo ID. Offer not applicable to groups or conference attendees.
- Lift ticket must be redeemed on the date of arrival and is only valid only on the date appearing on your boarding pass into Eagle-Vail County Regional Airport.
- Only an original or online printed boarding pass for flight into Eagle-Vail County Regional Airport, not an itinerary, may be presented at the ticket window and must be accompanied by a valid Vail Valley lodging confirmation receipt and/or photocopy. Boarding passes for flights into any other airport do not qualify for this promotion.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult with proper validation.
- Lift tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and have no dollar value.
- Fly In, Ski Out promotion may not be applied to other programs or multi-day tickets.
- Vail and Beaver Creek mountains close at 4:00pm MST. Guests arriving on afternoon flights may not be able take advantage of this promotional offer.
Promotion may be canceled without advance notice. Other promotional rules and restrictions may apply.