Fly In, Ski Free at Beaver Creek & Vail
When you fly into Eagle-Vail County Regional Airport (EGE), you can exchange your boarding pass for a free ski lift ticket at Beaver Creek Resort on the day you arrive!
To ski free on your arrival day, simply bring your boarding pass along with a Vail Valley lodging confirmation to any ticket window at Beaver Creek Resort.
Located just 30 minutes west of Vail and Beaver Creek, Eagle County Airport (EGE) offers daily non-stop service from major U.S. cities via American, Delta and United Airlines. Passengers on morning flights arriving from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Miami, Newark and Toronto may be able to take advantage of this program.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid November 22, 2013 through April 20, 2014.
- Only one lift ticket per person, per boarding pass and lodging confirmation. Must be redeemed by an individual with a photo ID. Offer not applicable to groups or conferees.
- Lift ticket must be redeemed the date of arrival and is only valid on the date appearing on the boarding pass into Eagle Airport.
- Only an original or online printed boarding pass for flight into Eagle Airport, not an itinerary, may be presented at the ticket window and must be accompanied by a valid Vail Valley lodging confirmation receipt and/or photo copy. Boarding passes for flights into any other airport do not qualify for this promotion.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult with proper validation.
- Lift tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and have no dollar value.
- Fly In Ski Free promotion may not be applied to other programs or multi-day tickets.
- Vail and Beaver Creek mountains' operating hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. MST and hours may be extended/extend over the course of the season. Guests arriving on afternoon flights may not be able take advantage of this promotional offer.
- Promotion may be cancelled without advance notice.
- Other promotional rules and restrictions may apply.