Weddings at Main Street Station
Main Street Station, nestled between the majestic Ten Mile Mountain Range and historic Main Street, provides a unique and romantic venue for a destination wedding in Breckenridge.
Our multiple event spaces offer the option of an indoor or outdoor ceremony and reception location, including the 2,160-square-foot Independence Ballroom. The rippling Blue River, sparkling Maggie Pond, snow-capped mountains and Victorian buildings along Main Street afford a grand backdrop for wedding portraits.
ResortQuest’s professional, onsite Event Coordinator will handle all the details, and our preferred partners provide full-service catering with flexible and creative menu options.
Contact our Group Sales Team today to learn more about hosting your wedding at Main Street Station. Call us toll-free at (800) 661-7604 or locally at (970) 547-5999.
Main Street Station Wedding Venue Amenities
- Independence Ballroom - capacity: 2160 sq. ft., 150 reception
- Executive boardroom
- Projection screens and cable TV
- Specialized lighting and dimmers
- Surround-sound speaker system
- Catering and banquet services
- High-tech audio-visual equipment
- Private media room with 123" projection screen and theater seating
- Event terrace and plaza
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception locations
- Bridal suite
- Download Main Street Station Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Meeting Room Specifications (Adobe PDF)
- Main Street Station Meeting Room Layout (Adobe PDF)
Main Street Station Guest Amenities
- On-site aprés ski bar and lounge
- Spa, steam rooms, fitness center and locker rooms
- Year-round pool & hot tubs
- 24-hour bell and front desk services
- Complimentary guest shuttle
- Heated underground parking
- Plaza with restaurants & shopping
- Walk to lifts
- Walk to Main Street
Back to Main Street Station