Steamboat Lift Tickets
Book Discounted Lift Tickets with Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Book your discounted Steamboat lift tickets with Wyndham Vacation Rentals, and we will have them waiting for you at check-in. Plus, Kids Ski Free at Steamboat Ski Resort with the purchase of an Adult lift ticket at regular price. Check out our Steamboat deals to combine your discount lift tickets with great lodging deals.
Please contact us at least 14 days prior to your arrival to book lift tickets. You will require a lift ticket, even if you are booked to take ski school lesson.
Winter 2013/2014 Season Dates
Steamboat Ski Resort has closed for the 2012/2013 season. We will post dates and lift ticket rates for the Winter 2013/2014 ski season as soon as they become available.
Lift Ticket Notes:
- Please contact Wyndham Vacation Rentals at least 14 days prior to your arrival to book lift tickets.
- You will require a lift ticket even if you are booked to take ski school lessons.
- 1- and 2-day Steamboat lift tickets are consecutive days. 3- and 4-day Steamboat ticket products contain 1 grace day, and 5-or-more-day Steamboat lift ticket products contain 2 grace days.
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals is able to book only 3-day or more Steamboat lift ticket products at a discounted rate.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, driver's license, college student ID, etc.) is required for those buying passes with age restrictions.
- All prices, programs and dates subject to change. Some restrictions apply, and all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Steamboat's Kids Ski Free and Grandkids Ski Free programs enable children 12 years of age and under to ski free the same number of days as their parents/grandparents when parents/grandparents purchase a 5-or-more day adult lift ticket at regular price. Discounted lift ticket products are not eligible for this program, Seniors and Young Seniors must purchase a regular-priced adult ticket to be eligible for this program. One free child per paid parent/grandparent.