Steamboat Springs Summer Activities
Steamboat Springs is a natural haven of outdoor recreation and adventure during the summer months. Guests at this spectacular location surrounded by the Rocky Mountains can truly experience the great outdoors and view the natural beauty of the landscape from mountain bikes, horseback, hot air balloons and more. Sportsmen will want to try their hand at fly fishing, while family fun awaits on the Yampa River where you’ll find rafting and tubing. Explore the list of links below to find more exciting summer activities in Steamboat Springs.
- Over one million acres of national forest and wilderness area for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and fishing.
- Alpine Slide
- Five golf courses
- Pro Rodeo Series every Friday and Saturday night
- Strings in the Mountains Festival of Music and Steamboat free summer concert series
- Tubing, kayaking and river rafting on the Yampa river, which runs right through town
- Biking, rollerblading and walking on the bike path that goes from the mountain into town