Fly In, Ski Free at Vail & Beaver Creek
Catch an early flight into Eagle-Vail County Regional Airport (EGE), and you could ski free in Vail on your arrival day!
Just bring your boarding pass and Vail Valley lodging confirmation to any ticket window at Vail Mountain Resort, and ski out with a complimentary same-day lift ticket.
Located just 30 minutes west of Vail and Beaver Creek, Eagle County Airport (EGE) offers daily non-stop service from major U.S. cities via American, Delta and United Airlines. Passengers on morning flights arriving from Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Miami, Newark and Toronto may be able to take advantage of this program.
Terms & Conditions
- Valid November 22, 2013 through April 20, 2014.
- Only one lift ticket per person, per boarding pass and lodging confirmation. Must be redeemed by an individual with a photo ID. Offer not applicable to groups or conferees.
- Lift ticket must be redeemed the date of arrival and is only valid on the date appearing on the boarding pass into Eagle Airport.
- Only an original or online printed boarding pass for flight into Eagle Airport, not an itinerary, may be presented at the ticket window and must be accompanied by a valid Vail Valley lodging confirmation receipt and/or photo copy. Boarding passes for flights into any other airport do not qualify for this promotion.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult with proper validation.
- Lift tickets are non-transferable, not for resale and have no dollar value.
- Fly In Ski Free promotion may not be applied to other programs or multi-day tickets.
- Vail and Beaver Creek mountains' operating hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. MST and hours may be extended/extend over the course of the season. Guests arriving on afternoon flights may not be able take advantage of this promotional offer.
- Promotion may be cancelled without advance notice.
- Other promotional rules and restrictions may apply.