Bayside Resort Amenities
Boasting ample amenities and fantastic features, a vacation to Bayside Resort can offer excitement and activity for every guest and group. Features such as screened porches and gas fireplaces, available in many of ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals’ condos and homes along Delaware’s beautiful beaches, are a perfect complement to the area’s stunning natural beauty.
ResortQuest’s Bayside guests can stay active at the community’s Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course or at the Sun Ridge Recreation & Tennis Center. Miles of trails are ripe for outdoor exploration on foot, while a kayak or stand-up paddleboard (SUP) offers great views of the bay.
For a family vacation at Bayside, the Kids' Splash Zone and playground provide countless hours of entertainment for the young ones. The Freeman Stage is Bayside’s entertainment center, featuring performances such as symphonies, jazz jams, and theatrical productions like puppet shows and more. Plus, attractions are in abundance at the nearby Boardwalk and Bayside Village, and shopaholics will be in heaven at the area’s numerous shopping outlets.
Amenities and Services:
- 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course (discounted tee times available at some participating accommodations!)
- Har-Tru Tennis courts
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Fitness center
- Kids' Splash Zone & playground
- 287 protected acres of open space
- Self-guided nature walk trail system
- The Point, featuring gazebo, kayaking, SUP and fishing pier
- Harris Teeter grocery store and other restaurants and shops
- Beach shuttle (operates on weekends from May 23-June 21, 2015, and Thursday through Monday from June 22-September 7, 2015)
2015 Resort Fees*
Bayside Resort Golf Club charges a per-person fee for the use of Bayside's community amenities, including the pools, gym and tennis at Sun Ridge Recreation & Tennis Center. Children ages 4 and under accompanied by an adult with a valid Guest Pass will be admitted to the Sports Club amenities at no charge.
From May 16 – September 7, guests may pick up their Guest Passes from the Sales & Information Center. The rest of the year, passes may be picked up at the Sun Ridge Center. Guests must present a valid ID matching the Guest Pass request form in order to pick up their Guest Passes.
Requests for Guest Passes must be submitted no later than 7 days prior to the guests' arrival. An administrative fee of $15 will be assessed for late requests or changes made with less than 7 days' notice; last-minute bookings are excluded from this fee.
|2015 Bayside Rental Guest Fees*|
|Each guest age 5 and up must have a valid Guest Pass in order to access any of the Sports Club amenities or to participate in any events or activities.|
|Type of Pass||Off-Season
Jan 1–May 14
Sep 28–Dec 31
May 22–Sep 7
May 15–May 21
Sep 8–Sep 27
Valid for 3
Valid for 7
* All fees are per home and subject to change without notice. Passes are available for consecutive days only. No daily passes. No refunds will be issued for unused passes.
< Back to Bayside Resort