Sea Colony Resort – Fitness
ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals understands that active guests may not want a vacation from their workout routine. Guests at Sea Colony in Delaware can take advantage of the recently expanded and renovated Freeman Fitness Center, with its indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, aerobics room, weight room, personal trainers and more, or the Fitness Room in Edgewater House, on the oceanfront.
In all, the resort is home to 11 pools, including two indoor, plus half a dozen more for the kids.
Perfect for family vacations, Sea Colony also offers programs such as Dodgeball, Club Sea Colony , Junior Lifeguards, Sandcastle contests, bonfires, Kids Night Out, Swim Meet/Money Hunts and Fitastic Kids Club, among otehrs..
UPDATED IMPROVED SEA COLONY FITNESS CENTER
After an extensive, nearly year-long renovation, the Sea Colony Fitness Center opened in late-May 2016.
The new center features:
- a new aerobics room,
- larger and updated weight room,
- wider, deeper and more accessible indoor pool (with hot tub, sauna and more deck space),
- larger and updated women's and men's locker rooms (each nearly doubling in size over the old building),
- expanded parking, and
- improved and updated equipment.
The new facility will support more cardio and aerobic activities, and the updated equipment will reflect the popular activities and changing lifestyle of and active resort community of adults and children.
* NOTE: The fitness center's outdoor pool will be closed for 2016. Guests will be able to use any of Sea Colony's other 11 pools (two of which are indoor).
Back to Sea Colony Resort