Guest staying with their pet in authorized, “pet-friendly” properties with ResortQuest will be held to the following standards:
- Guests are permitted one (1) dog
- Cats, birds and exotic animals are prohibited
- The subject dog can weigh no more than 30lbs
- The dog must be leashed at all times when outside of the rental unit
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet and disposing of the waste in appropriate containers on the property
- The dog may not display any vicious or nuisance behavior
- The dog should be crated if left alone in the rental unit
- Pet needs to be curbed in the designated Pet Walk Area of the property only designated by signage
- All vaccinations and shots must be current/up to date
- ResortQuest will collect a $125 non-refundable pet fee(paid on arrival)to be used for the purpose of providing periodic carpet/upholstery cleaning (based on usage)
- Dogs are not permitted on beach per county regulations
- Dog owner is responsible for any and all damages caused by dog
- Dog owner affirms that dog is in good health and does not represent a health hazard in any way to other dogs or humans.
Additionally, it is expressly understood that the ability to have a dog in a qualified, pet-friendly unit is not a right but a revocable privilege. This privilege may be revoked for violation of any of the standards listed above. Any damaged caused by the pet will be the responsibility of the guest whose name is on the reservation and damage waivers will not apply to pet damage.