Rental Quick Search
Long Term Rentals
Lowcountry at Freshfields Village Annual Farmers Market
|Enjoy tastes and crafts of the Lowcountry at Freshfields Village’s annual Farmers Market, which will take place Mondays from 4 to 8 p.m. from June 4 until August 27.
A variety of food items and wares will be available for purchase, including produce, packaged food, prepared food and Lowcountry crafts. Fill your produce sack with seasonal, local fruits and vegetables, or bring your appetite to enjoy fish tacos, local sweets and more.
Participating vendors for 2012 Summer Season include (* indicates new for 2012):
• Ambrose Family Farm: Fresh Produce from Wadamalaw Island (no pesticides or fertilizers used)
• Carolina Soaps: Handmade soaps and lotions
• Charleston Festival Foods: Snocones, funnel cakes and frozen lemonades
• Charleston Spice Company: Fresh Packaged Spices & Spices Mixes
• Falling Waters Jams: Jams, jellies and relishes*
• Fields Farms: Fresh, Certified Organic produce from Johns Island
• Great Food Co-Op: Jams, jellies, relishes, salsa and ciders
• Great Harvest Bread Company: Fresh baked breads
• King of Pops: Popsicles made from seasonal ingredients, flavors include raspberry lime, coconut lemongrass and chocolate sea salt*
• Mary Anns Sweetgrass Baskets
• Molly & Me Pecans: Flavored pecans and homemade cookies*
• Nellies Farm: Local arugula, salad mixes and fresh cut flowers*
• Lowcountry Olive Oil: Local olive oils*
• Stella di Mare Designs: Handmade ornaments and décor with local starfish and seashells*
• Sweet Charities: selling locally made produces from Nicole’s Nutty Goodness, Charleston Candy Company, Benne Wafers and more
• T & T Kettle Korn
• The Seafood Lady: Fresh, local seafood*
• Tess Jones: Homemade sweet breads, cakes and pies*
• The Taco Spot: Fish and chicken tacos, quesadillas and burritos
Vendors are still being accepted until May xx. To apply as a vendor, review the Vendor Information and Application.
Freshfields Village is located on Johns Island between Kiawah and Seabrook islands. With over 55 locally owned shops, galleries, restaurants, services and businesses, Freshfields has something for all ages and price ranges.