Wyndham Vacation Rentals Park City Rentals Terms and Conditions
All Online Bookings
You will be contacted within 48 hours by one of our reservations agents to confirm details of your online reservations. A SIGNED RENTAL AGREEMENT will be required for all online bookings to confirm your reservation.
All properties require a minimum of 3, 4, 5, or 7 nights for all reservations, depending on the size of unit and dates of travel. Certain minimum night restrictions apply to specific units during particular season dates as listed below. Please inquire at time of booking
- Ski-in/ski-out properties require 5 nights for all reservations and 7 nights during holiday
- 3 bedrooms and smaller require 3 nights for all reservations, 4 night during Presidents Week, and 5 nights during Christmas holiday
- 4 bedrooms and larger require 4 nights all reservations, 5 nights during Presidents Week, and 7 nights during Christmas holiday
- Private homes in the Solamere subdivision require 7 nights for all reservations
- Some individual units may have longer minimum-night stays
Sundance Film Festival – January 22–February 1, 2015
- All reservations require a 5-night minimum
- Any reduction in the original number of nights booked incurs the following penalty: Reduction occurring between Initial Deposit and Final Deposit: 50% of the lodging rate per night. Reduction occurring between Final deposit and Arrival: 100% of the lodging rate per night dropped
- Sundance Film Festival Special Provision: A security deposit of 25% of total rent (in the form of check, money order, or credit card payment) will be due with final payment on all private homes. Checks and money orders will be returned, and credit cards will be refunded, after post-departure inspection of home by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Condominium rentals require 50% of rent at time of booking as well all additional fees and Travel Insurance, if applicable. A valid credit card (MC, VI, AX, DSC) or check can be used to pay this deposit. Final payment, including all taxes, is due 30 days prior to arrival. Private home rentals, Christmas holiday and Sundance reservations require 50% of rent at time of booking, plus all additional fees. Final payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.
All cancellations made 30 days or less (60 days or less for private home, Christmas holiday season and Sundance bookings) prior to arrival are non-refundable. Cancellations made 31 days or more (61 days or more for private home, Christmas holiday season and Sundance bookings) prior to arrival will forfeit 10% of lodging total plus 6% booking fee.
There will be no refunds for early departures or late arrivals. All no-shows are non-refundable.
Check-In / Check-Out Times
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
We reserve the right to provide accommodations of equal or greater value, at no extra charge, if it becomes necessary to relocate a guest or group, should a complex or condominium or private home not be available. Specific unit numbers and bed configurations are not guaranteed.
Summer Use of Hot Tubs
Hot tubs are not provided with summer stays between April 15 and November 30, but are available for a setup fee. There is an additional fee of $150 per month if a guest staying 30 days or more requests the hot tub during their stay. Common hot tubs are not guaranteed during summer stays (April 15 - November 30), as these may be under renovation during summer months. We require 72 hours' notice to set up all hot tubs.
Housekeeping services vary by unit; please inquire at time of booking. Additional services are available for a fee. Housekeeping services are not included with summer stays.
Guests cannot exceed maximum occupancy for unit as stated at time of booking.
Park City generally maintains a very comfortable temperature throughout the summer; however, there are days when it can get hot in Park City. We do offer some units that have air conditioning, which is indicated in the amenities section of the unit's description. Please inquire at time of booking if the unit has air conditioning.
No Smoking Policy
All Wyndham Vacation Rentals Park City units are non-smoking. Penalties will be assessed to any guest who smokes in our units. The amount of penalty imposed will be determined by Wyndham Vacation Rentals Park City.
Travel Delay/Trip Cancellation Insurance
Wyndham Vacation Rentals has partnered with CSA Insurance to provide our guests with Trip Insurance Protection. This is OPTIONAL and may be declined. All paid reservations automatically include a 6% travel insurance fee, which can be declined. The fee is non-refundable. This insurance plan protects you and your travel investment if you need to cancel your trip due to covered unforeseen circumstances which may arise, causing your trip to be interrupted. By purchasing travel insurance, you can insure yourself for covered cancellation penalties, medical costs, baggage delays, as well as gain access to a wide range of traveler's assistance services.