Getting Here & Check-In Location
Check-in is located at the ResortQuest Front Desk for all Park City properties, including vacation rentals at The Canyons and Deer Valley Resort. The Front Desk is open daily during peak winter and summer months and Monday through Friday during the off-season.
ResortQuest Park City Front Desk
1245 Deer Valley Drive
Park City, UT 84060
(435) 649-6654 fax
Map & Driving Directions
Office HoursHours subject to change without notice.
- Summer (June 15 - September 30) — 9:00am – 5:00pm, daily
- Winter (Mid-December to Mid-April) — 8:00am – 8:00pm, daily
- Off-Season (April to June, October to Mid-December) — 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Arriving by Air
Salt Lake City International Airport has 342 flights arriving daily on 9 airlines and is a Delta Air Lines hub. With many daily flights arriving before noon, you can hop on an early, direct flight from just about any city in the U.S. and enjoy a half-day of skiing or snowboarding that same day.
From Salt Lake International Airport and Salt Lake City:
- Follow exit signs to leave the airport. The airport exit merges into I-80.
- Travel east, following signs for Cheyenne.
- Continue several miles, and I-80 will briefly merge with I-15 South in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Continue to follow signs for I-80 East, eventually exiting off I-15 towards Cheyenne.
- Continue on I-80 approximately 20 miles east.
- After coming over a long uphill grade, you will begin to descend and enter the Park City area. Take the only exit marked for "Park City & Kimball Junction."
- Turn right off the exit and continue approximately 6 miles into Park City.
- As the road slows to a 40 MPH zone, continue through three stop lights.
- At the fourth stop light, turn left onto Deer Valley Drive.
- Continue approximately 300 yards, look to your left for a brown log building; turn left into the driveway and we are immediately on your left.
Free Park City Bus
Once you're here, use the free Park City Bus to travel around town and to the hill.
The buses will take you just about anywhere you want to go, including Park City's Historic District, shopping and dining areas within Park City and Kimball Junction, as well as three world-class ski areas—Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley Resort and Canyons Resort.