Colorado vacations become a playground for winter sports enthusiasts thanks to a surplus of snow, world-class ski terrain, and phenomenal off-the-mountain fun, shopping and dining. Wyndham Vacation Rentals offers Colorado vacation rentals that provide quick access to the ski slopes and all the outdoor adventures of this scenic mountainous region.
Summer is just as fun here, featuring activities such as mountain biking, hiking, fly-fishing and golfing in an amazing Rocky Mountain setting. Some areas even offer hot air balloon rides and whitewater rafting.Read More
- Timber Run Condominiums
- Timber Run condominiums provide an excellent setting for family vacations, reunions and group trips. Accommodations range from 1 to 3 plus loft sizes and are fully equipped and furnished including complimentary wireless Internet. An outdoor pool, hot tubs and tennis court is just a sampling of Timber Run’s amenities. During ski season, on-call shuttle service is available to skiing, shopping, dining and nightlife options throughout the area.
- The Borders Lodge
- The Borders Lodge resort features ski-in, ski-out lodging at Beaver Creek Ski Resort at the base of the Elkhorn Lift. The resort offers views of Beaver Creek Mountain to the south and the golf course to the north. Accommodations range from deluxe studio units to 4-bedroom condos, with options such as a balcony, fireplace, and in-unit washer/dryer available. Resort amenities include an outdoor pool, two hot tubs, daily housekeeping and more.
- Main Street Station
- Main Street Station affords easy access to both historic Main Street and the lifts at the base of Peak 9. An on-call guest shuttle offers rides to the Gondola, and Charter Sports offers onsite ski and snowboard rentals, plus a ski valet. Accommodations at Main Street Station include studios and 1- to 4-bedroom condos. Condos include gas fireplaces, a fully equipped kitchen and premium cable. Resort amenities include an exercise facility with a eucalyptus steam room, multiple hot tubs, a movie theater/media room, and the largest year-round heated pool in Breckenridge.
- Woodrun Place
- Offering ski-in, ski-out lodging in Snowmass Village, with direct ski access to Fanny Hill and a ski rental shop on site, Woodrun Place features luxurious condos and townhomes with 1 to 4 bedrooms. Each designer-decorated rental includes a wood-burning fireplace, high-speed Internet access, and a jetted tub or steam shower. Additional amenities include a seasonally heated outdoor pool, hot tub, fitness room and saunas.
- Meadows at EagleRidge Condos
- Meadows at EagleRidge Condos feature an outdoor heated pool, hot tub and fitness room, plus private ski lockers, heated underground parking and an on-call guest shuttle in ski season. These Steamboat condo rentals range from a penthouse to 2-, 3- and 4-bedrooms, some with dens, and each includes an in-unit washer/dryer and premium linens provided.
- River Mountain Lodge
- There’s always a warm welcome at River Mountain Lodge, thanks to a 24-hour front desk and round-the-clock bell service. Equipment rentals and tuning are available on site at Peak Ski & Bike, making this ski-in condominium an even more convenient choice for lodging in Breckenridge. Located right across the street from the Four O’Clock ski run, and just three blocks from the Gondola, River Mountain Lodge is also a stop on the free Breckenridge ski shuttle route. The affordable accommodations at River Mountain Lodge include 1- to 4-bedroom condos, as well as economical hotel rooms and studios. Shared amenities include an outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, as well as the Fireside Lounge lobby bar.
- Lion Square Lodge at the Gondola
- Located in Lionshead Village adjacent to the Eagle Bahn Gondola, Lion Square Lodge grants ski-in/ski-out access to the Vail Mountain Base area. The Lodge offers a variety of accommodation types. The property’s comfortable hotel rooms sleep 2 to 4 people with a choice of one king-size bed or two queen beds. The 1- to 5-bedroom condominium units include a fully equipped kitchen, living room with gas fireplace, private balcony or patio, and a private bathroom for each bedroom. The Tower Residences at Lion Square are among the finest luxury Vail condominiums, boasting private elevator access, southern sun and spectacular unobstructed views of Vail Mountain.
- The Charter at Beaver Creek
- With its distinctive European-style architecture and a wealth of amenities, the award-winning Charter at Beaver Creek resort features mountain-view accommodations from lodge rooms to 5-bedroom condos. Valet ski storage and onsite equipment rentals complement this ski-in, ski-out lodging at Beaver Creek Ski Resort. Amenities include two onsite restaurants and a day spa, plus hot tubs, an indoor lap pool, seasonal outdoor pool and more.
Meetings are just better in the Colorado Rockies, where the air is cleaner, the skies are bluer and the views are beyond compare. Come up to the mountains and get down to business, with meeting space and group accommodations in Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Steamboat Springs and Vail. Our local group coordinators can assist with lodging for corporate retreats, destination weddings, family reunions and ski clubs.
• Meetings, Conferences & Corporate Retreats
• Destination Weddings
• Family Reunions & Social Events
• Ski Groups
What better time to save on a Colorado vacation than right now? Grab a great vacation deal with money-saving offers on lodging in the Rocky Mountains. Check the Vacation Deals page for our best deals on lodging in Aspen & Snowmass, Breckenridge & Keystone, Steamboat Springs, Telluride, Beaver Creek & Vail. Book your stay today, and be on your Colorado vacation in no time!Read More
A Perfect Partnership
We've all heard the saying, "You get what you pay for," but with Wyndham Vacation Rentals, you get more. Much more.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest professionally managed vacation rentals business. As part of the Wyndham Destinations family of brands, more property owners trust Wyndham Vacation Rentals to market, manage, and maintain their rental properties in the U.S. than any other professional vacation rental management company. Our commitment is to help our homeowners maximize their property's income potential and provide an overall relaxing experience for you and future rental guests.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Colorado continually strives to make your homeowner experience one of individual attention and professionalism and to help your property realize its full investment potential. We pride ourselves on having a local team with global support, making us the best of both worlds and the perfect partner to manage your vacation rental. The high standards to which we hold our people and our properties form the basis of our Vacation Rental Bill of Rights® — a list of six key commitments that every traveler can expect when booking a vacation rental stay with us.
Our goal is to drive your revenue further by creating a strategic marketing plan. Through this plan we will enhance your bookings and generate the results you expect by optimizing distribution channels. In other words, our marketing doesn't start and stop here. We proudly and successfully partner with several other distribution channels and maintain your property there as well—putting more money in your pocket.
- Expedia family of brands
- ...And More!
Our success as a property management company begins with the trust our owners place with us. We work hard to help our owners get the most value possible from their rentals. Our fantastic team of detail-driven staff takes personal pride in inspecting, managing, and maintaining each property.
If you've got a property in Colorado and you're looking for personal service, powerful marketing, and exceptional property management, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Contact our local Business Development Team to join our program or for any additional information or questions that you may have.
- Beaver Creek
- Steamboat Springs
Colorado Business DevelopmentRead More
Beaver Creek represents the ultimate blend of relaxed family intimacy and the upscale refinement of an alpine village. With its renowned ski school, captivating performing arts and heated sidewalks, Beaver Creek ski resort is simply unparalleled among ski resorts in North America. Wyndham Vacation Rentals offers first-rate amenities and excellent service at their Beaver Creek lodging. Guests enjoy a world-class luxury lodging experience at The Borders Lodge, The Charter at Beaver Creek and a collection of Private Residences in Beaver Creek and Arrowhead. Combining the quiet and comfort of a private residence with the personal service of a fine hotel, The Borders Lodge offers ski-in/ski-out convenience. The Charter at Beaver Creek, which also features ski-in/ski-out access, is a luxurious property complete with an on-site spa and restaurants.more info
Aspen / Snowmass
Besides world-class skiing, hiking and biking, Aspen is a hotbed of cultural activities and host of international eventsmore info
Breckenridge / Keystone
Imagine having stunning mountain scenery as the backdrop for photos with a destination wedding in Summit County, Colorado. Or, making the first tracks through fresh powder with ski club companions while staying at a Breckenridge or Keystone resort just steps from the slopes. Wyndham Vacation Rentals has properties that serve as perfect host sites, offering countless options for weddings, business meetings and conferences, family reunions and other group gatherings in Summit County. Businesses will love our resorts that boast large meeting and conference rooms with ample amenities. Wyndham Vacation Rentals also offers ballrooms and courtyards perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions, family reunions, and other large social events. Convenience and proximity to ski areas and town attractions ensure that entertainment and adventure are never far away. Plus, the friendly staff can help arrange transportation, catering and other guest services to make planning an event easier. Breckenridge Wedding Guide Group Types • Meetings, Conferences & Corporate Retreats• Destination Weddings• Family Reunions & Social Events• Ski Groups Group Sales Department 505 South Main StreetP.O. Box 2009Breckenridge, CO 80424970-453-4000Toll-Free: 800-341-2095Email Group Sales Additional Resources Main Street Station Fact SheetMain Street Station Meeting Room SpecificationsMain Street Station Event Space DiagramBlueSky Breckenridge Fact SheetBlueSky Breckenridge Meeting Rooms SpecificationsBlue Sky Wedding PlannerRiver Mountain Lodge Meeting Room Specificationsmore info
Each year, outdoor enthusiasts are drawn to Vail Mountain & Vail Ski Resort. Every season, the largest ski resort in Colorado gives them exactly what they seek: abundant snow, 300 days of sunshine, and high-speed access to miles of groomed trails, pristine glades and six miles of Back Bowls™. Off mountain, Vail Village and Lionshead Village create a world-class resort town that includes an exciting array of dining, shopping and nightlife. Wyndham Vacation Rentals offers Vail rentals with ski-in, ski-out accommodation at the Lion Square Lodge at the Gondola, while Simba Run, another of our distinctive Vail lodging accommodations, boasts the largest heated indoor pool in Vail. Gore Creek Place is the newest addition to our Vail properties. This luxury townhome is beautifully situated overlooking Gore Creek and just a 250-yard walk to the Eagle Bahn Gondola and Lionshead Village.more info
Welcome to Steamboat Springs, Colorado! Set in the beautiful Yampa River Valley, our rich Western heritage rides on, visible every day by the true working ranches dotting the valley floor. Downtown Steamboat Springs sits atop one of the world's largest concentrations of hot springs and offers a wide variety of activities, including historic walking tours, art, shopping, dining, nightlife and seasonal events. On the mountain, Steamboat Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals offers the largest selection of accommodations throughout the Steamboat ski area base. Choose from 39 distinctive vacation properties—ranging from affordable studios to luxury 6-bedroom condominiums and townhomes, ski-in/ski-out to just steps from the slopes, and everything in between. In winter, our Steamboat ski-in, ski-out rentals offer access to Steamboat Ski Resort, which includes 165 named trails for beginners, intermediate, advanced and expert skiers/riders alike. Steamboat is a complete mountain range with 6 peaks and a wide variety of trails, including super-wide cruisers, world-class tree skiing and terrain parks spread over 2,965 skiable acres. When you’re ready to experience the average of 349 inches of Steamboat's legendary powder, our Steamboat condo rentals and villa rentals give you access to it all. In summer, enjoy endless hiking and biking trails right out your front door when you stay at one of our Steamboat rentals. Take part in local favorites such as fly fishing or tubing the Yampa as it flows directly through downtown Steamboat Springs. Numerous summer events such as Steamboat's 4th of July fireworks display and annual hot air balloon rodeo fill the Colorado skies with light and color. Music lovers will enjoy frequent free concerts and the summer-long offerings at the Strings Music Festival pavilion, located in close proximity to a number of our Steamboat rentals. We look forward to welcoming you personally to your Steamboat Springs vacation rental!more info
Nestled in a scenic box canyon and surrounded by the highest concentration of 14,000-foot peaks in North America, Telluride combines breathtaking views and world-renowned terrain with an easy-going lifestyle. Eager vacationers flock to the rugged San Juan Mountains of southwest Colorado for Telluride’s world-class skiing in the winter and for the numerous festivals that go on all summer long. There is a notable absence of chain restaurants and stores in this true mountain town. In fact, the nearest stoplight is 45 miles away! But what you will find is a beauty that is unmatched among mountain destinations, along with one-of-a-kind adventures year round.more info