Breckenridge / Keystone
The Colorado vacation rentals offered by Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Summit County demonstrate why Breckenridge and Keystone are consistently ranked among the most popular vacation destinations in North America.
Summit County offers everything from bustling towns to a seemingly endless supply of ski terrain at four ski resorts. The rugged landscape yields outdoor adventure at every turn in every season. Playing golf in the crisp mountain air on one of the five championship courses calls to sports fans, while the picturesque Rocky Mountain scenery provides a photo-op backdrop like no other.
Browse our website to help you choose and book accommodations that fit your needs, whether you are planning a ski vacation or a recreation-based retreat. Wyndham offers a variety of vacation rentals in Summit County, ranging from convenient ski-in/ski-out accommodations to peaceful townhomes and condos full of amenities.Read More
- BlueSky Breckenridge
- Ski in to luxurious lodging at BlueSky Breckenridge, and walk out to the Snowflake lift. With complimentary ski lockers, ski & snowboard rentals on site, and the ski mountain at the back door, it couldn’t be much easier to hit the slopes at Breckenridge Ski Resort. Every 1- to 4-bedroom condo includes a private balcony, gas fireplace, in-unit washer/dryer and wireless Internet. BlueSky Breckenridge resort amenities include an onsite day spa, heated pool and hot tubs, outdoor gas fire ring, fitness center and the trendy CU Lounge bar. A game room includes video arcade games, ping pong and an air hockey table. Additional perks include heated underground parking, an onsite concierge, 24-hour front desk, and free daily housekeeping.
- River Mountain Lodge
- There’s always a warm welcome at River Mountain Lodge, thanks to a 24-hour front desk and round-the-clock bell service. Equipment rentals and tuning are available on site at Peak Ski & Bike, making this ski-in condominium an even more convenient choice for lodging in Breckenridge. Located right across the street from the Four O’Clock ski run, and just three blocks from the Gondola, River Mountain Lodge is also a stop on the free Breckenridge ski shuttle route. The affordable accommodations at River Mountain Lodge include 1- to 4-bedroom condos, as well as economical hotel rooms and studios. Shared amenities include an outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, as well as the Fireside Lounge lobby bar.
- Main Street Station
- Main Street Station affords easy access to both historic Main Street and the lifts at the base of Peak 9. An on-call guest shuttle offers rides to the Gondola, and Charter Sports offers onsite ski and snowboard rentals, plus a ski valet. Accommodations at Main Street Station include studios and 1- to 4-bedroom condos. Condos include gas fireplaces, a fully equipped kitchen and premium cable. Resort amenities include an exercise facility with a eucalyptus steam room, multiple hot tubs, a movie theater/media room, and the largest year-round heated pool in Breckenridge.
- Water House on Main Street
- Designer interiors, generous floorplans and a desirable location on historic Main Street set apart Water House on Main Street from typical, run-of-the-mill lodging in Breckenridge. These upscale accommodations—available as 1-, 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom condos—feature private decks, stylish furnishings, custom wide-plank floors, natural-stone fireplaces and gourmet kitchens. Master baths feature a luxurious European-style soaking tub. Water House guests also enjoy access to resort amenities at neighboring Main Street Station, including a fitness center with steam room, a theater-style movie room, multiple hot tubs and a year-round heated indoor/outdoor pool.
Imagine having stunning mountain scenery as the backdrop for photos with a destination wedding in Summit County, Colorado. Or, making the first tracks through fresh powder with ski club companions while staying at a Breckenridge or Keystone resort just steps from the slopes. Wyndham Vacation Rentals has properties that serve as perfect host sites, offering countless options for weddings, business meetings and conferences, family reunions and other group gatherings in Summit County.
Businesses will love our resorts that boast large meeting and conference rooms with ample amenities. Wyndham Vacation Rentals also offers ballrooms and courtyards perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions, family reunions, and other large social events. Convenience and proximity to ski areas and town attractions ensure that entertainment and adventure are never far away. Plus, the friendly staff can help arrange transportation, catering and other guest services to make planning an event easier.
• Meetings, Conferences & Corporate Retreats
• Destination Weddings
• Family Reunions & Social Events
• Ski Groups
Group Sales Department
505 South Main Street
P.O. Box 2009
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Email Group Sales
Main Street Station Fact Sheet
Main Street Station Meeting Room Specifications
Main Street Station Event Space Diagram
BlueSky Breckenridge Fact Sheet
BlueSky Breckenridge Meeting Rooms Specifications
BlueSky Wedding Planner
River Mountain Lodge Meeting Room SpecificationsRead More
What better time to save on a ski vacation than right now? Grab a great vacation deal with money-saving offers on ski lodging in the Colorado Rockies. Check the Vacation Deals page for our best vacation deals, including savings on ski-in, ski-out lodging. Book your stay today, and be on the slopes in no time!Read More
A Perfect Partnership
We've all heard the saying, "You get what you pay for," but with Wyndham Vacation Rentals, you get more. Much more.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest professionally managed vacation rentals business. As part of the Wyndham Worldwide family of brands, more property owners trust Wyndham Vacation Rentals to market, manage, and maintain their rental properties in the U.S. than any other professional vacation rental management company. Our commitment is to help our homeowners maximize their property's income potential and provide an overall relaxing experience for you and future rental guests.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Breckenridge and Keystone continually strives to make your homeowner experience one of individual attention and professionalism and to help your property realize its full investment potential. We pride ourselves on having a local team with global support, making us the best of both worlds and the perfect partner to manage your vacation rental. The high standards to which we hold our people and our properties form the basis of our Vacation Rental Bill of Rights® — a list of six key commitments that every traveler can expect when booking a vacation rental stay with us.
Our goal is to drive your revenue further by creating a strategic marketing plan. Through this plan we will enhance your bookings and generate the results you expect by optimizing distribution channels. In other words, our marketing doesn't start and stop here. We proudly and successfully partner with several other distribution channels and maintain your property there as well—putting more money in your pocket.
- Expedia family of brands
- ...And More!
Our success as a property management company begins with the trust our owners place with us. We work hard to help our owners get the most value possible from their rentals. Our fantastic team of detail-driven staff takes personal pride in inspecting, managing, and maintaining each property.
If you've got a property in Breckenridge and Keystone and you're looking for personal service, powerful marketing, and exceptional property management, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Contact our Business Development Lead, Blythe Rahm, to join our program or for any additional information or questions that you may have.
Business Development Lead
Breckenridge blends historic charm with a majestic mountain landscape, boasting world-class skiing on its famous slopes and the largest historic district in Colorado. The town’s eclectic attractions, from nightlife at Breckenridge clubs to orchestral concerts at the bustling Riverwalk Center, provide après-ski fun for couples and families alike. More than just a Breckenridge ski resort, recreational activities such as fly fishing, whitewater rafting and hiking prove that winter isn't the only time to experience an exciting vacation here—and Wyndham Vacation Rentals offers Breckenridge lodging close to it all. From conveniently located condos in historic downtown, to luxury rentals in Breckenridge and expansive ski-in/ski-out private homes in serene neighborhoods, search our website and choose from hundreds of vacation rentals.more info
Keystone ski resorts feature not only some of the best skiing in the state, they also claim the most lighted terrain for night skiing in Colorado. Cross-country skiing at Keystone Nordic Center offers a different type of challenge, while Arapahoe Basin boasts the highest skiable terrain in North America. When lodging in Keystone rentals, the fun doesn’t stop at winter's end. Summer visitors take to the slopes on two wheels for some of the country’s best downhill mountain biking trails at Keystone Bike Park. The Lake Dillon marina offers boat rentals, sailing instruction and weekend sailing regattas. Plus, River Run Village hosts concerts, festivals and parades year round. Explore our wide selection of Keystone lodging, including condos and townhomes for rent. Search our selection of vacation rental online and let Wyndham Vacation Rentals help you find a fit for your family vacation or adventure-filled trip to Keystone, Colorado.more info