- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 3 Baths
- Wooded View
- Fall into Savings in Breckenridge & Keystone
- Promo Code: FALL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/01/2019 - 11/09/2019Bookable Dates: 07/17/2019 - 11/09/2019Required stay from 1 to 28 Night
- Book Early and Save on the 2019-20 Winter Season in Breckenridge & Keystone
- Promo Code: EARLY1920
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/05/2020 - 03/28/2020Bookable Dates: 03/11/2019 - 08/31/2019Required stay from 4 to 28 Night
- Super Summer Savings in Breckenridge & Keystone
- Promo Code: SUMMER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/23/2019 - 08/31/2019Bookable Dates: 11/09/2018 - 08/31/2019Required stay from 1 to 28 Night
Features: Private outdoor hot tub, private garage, 2nd Bedroom 2 Twins which convert to King
Located in a quiet neighborhood, just steps from outdoor recreation and the Peak 8 base area of the Breckenridge Ski Resort, this town home provides all you need get the most out of your time in beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado.
This town home's open and spacious split-level floor plan provides ample room for all guests. With four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, this home will comfortably accommodate 13 guests. The main level of the home provides a master bath and bedroom with king bed and gas fireplace, along with an open living/dining/kitchen area for gathering and cooking. The lower level of the home provides three additional bedrooms and bathrooms. The bedrooms have multi-functional bedding configurations.
This town home is designed for relaxation and comfort. It combines luxury finishes and mountain modern décor with thoughtful updates throughout to ensure you enjoy every moment of your Breckenridge vacation.
This town home provides ample space and privacy for everyone. The open floor plan begins on the main floor with vaulted ceilings and large windows allowing guests to take in the sense of seclusion through the serene surroundings. The dining room, living room and kitchen flow seamlessly, each into the other, providing the perfect place for friends and family to gather. This level of the home boasts new floors, updated décor and furnishings. Enjoy the ambiance and warmth from the gas fireplace, which anchors the space.
The master bedroom is located just off of the kitchen and has a master bed and private gas fireplace. The attached updated master bathroom provides his and her sinks and a walk-in shower.
On the lowest level of the home, there are three additional bedrooms including a second full master suite.
The spacious deck is the perfect place to gather, or simply relax as you soak in your private hot tub.
Throughout this town home, you will find flat screen TV's, wireless internet. In addition, there is a private washer and dryer and private one-car garage. An additional parking space is provided to accommodate two cars in total.
Bedroom 1: King
Bedroom 2: 2 Twins - can convert to a King
Bedroom 3: Twin over King Bunk Bed
Bedroom 4: Full Bunk Bed
Living Room: Queen Sofa Sleeper
Breckenridge Business License No. 25875Read More
- Coffee House
- Cross Country Skiing
- Dog Sledding
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Live Theatre
- Mountain Biking
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- Rock Climbing (indoor)
- Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Main Street Station
- 505 South Main Street
- Bldg C
- Colorado, 80424
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 888-325-2342
- Reservation Phone: 877-346-4450
- Check-In Phone: 970-453-4000
- Maintenance Phone: 970-453-4000
- After Hours Phone: 970-453-4000
- Office Hours: This is a 24 hour office, year round.