- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Mountain View
The granddaddy of Mountain Village Core lodging, the Blue Mesa Lodge and Condos offer centrally-located accommodations. This one-bedroom condo has two additional loft sleeping spaces with three bathrooms.
Bedding: Two queen beds, queen sofa sleeper and two twin beds (recommended for children)
Guests will enter this two-level condo from the 4th-floor hallway (elevator access) through the #40B door. Upon entering the residence, guests will be welcomed into a large living space open to a kitchen and dining area. The living room has a sofa sleeper, TV with VCR and DVD player, and a balcony with views of the plaza below and San Sofia Ridge beyond. A full kitchen with stainless steel appliances offers seating for four at the breakfast bar, while the adjacent dining room has seating for six. A bathroom is located on this level and has a walk-in shower. Up the spiral stairs is a loft with a queen bed and a full bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
In the attached unit, there is a sitting area, a nook with a queen bed, TV with a VCR and DVD player and kitchenette on the main floor. The bathroom has a shower/tub combo. Spiral stairs lead up to the loft, which has two twin beds (recommended for children).
The complex offers a common laundry room and ski lockers for each unit. This condo has one parking space in the Blue Mesa parking garage. Additional parking is available at the intercept lot for $25.00 per night. The ski runs are less than 100 feet from the building, making this unit ski-in/ski-out.
*Please note: the fireplace is currently inoperable.
Square Feet: 1374
Business License: #01301Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Telluride Alpine Lodging
- 324 W. Colorado Avenue
- CO, 81320
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Reservation Phone: 877-358-7122
- Check-In Phone: 970-728-3388
- After Hours Phone: 970-708-2407
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: In season: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Off season; 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Guests should contact the front desk to make arrangements. The office has a drop box that will contain an envelope with the guest’s check in materials. It will include arrival instructions. Guest should check in with the front desk the next morning. The night manager can be reached at 970-708-2407 with questions.