Welcome to Steamboat Springs, Colorado! Set in the beautiful Yampa River Valley, our rich Western heritage rides on, visible every day by the true working ranches dotting the valley floor. Downtown Steamboat Springs sits atop one of the world's largest concentrations of hot springs and offers a wide variety of activities, including historic walking tours, art, shopping, dining, nightlife and seasonal events.
On the mountain, Steamboat Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals offers the largest selection of accommodations throughout the Steamboat ski area base. Choose from 39 distinctive vacation properties—ranging from affordable studios to luxury 6-bedroom condominiums and townhomes, ski-in/ski-out to just steps from the slopes, and everything in between.
In winter, our Steamboat ski-in, ski-out rentals offer access to Steamboat Ski Resort, which includes 165 named trails for beginners, intermediate, advanced and expert skiers/riders alike. Steamboat is a complete mountain range with 6 peaks and a wide variety of trails, including super-wide cruisers, world-class tree skiing and terrain parks spread over 2,965 skiable acres. When you’re ready to experience the average of 349 inches of Steamboat's legendary powder, our Steamboat condo rentals and villa rentals give you access to it all.
In summer, enjoy endless hiking and biking trails right out your front door when you stay at one of our Steamboat rentals. Take part in local favorites such as fly fishing or tubing the Yampa as it flows directly through downtown Steamboat Springs. Numerous summer events such as Steamboat's 4th of July fireworks display and annual hot air balloon rodeo fill the Colorado skies with light and color. Music lovers will enjoy frequent free concerts and the summer-long offerings at the Strings Music Festival pavilion, located in close proximity to a number of our Steamboat rentals.
We look forward to welcoming you personally to your Steamboat Springs vacation rental!Read More
- All Steamboat Complexes
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals has Steamboat Springs condominium complexes, townhomes and resorts with ample amenities and features certain to make your stay in this mountain destination a memorable one. Explore our full list of complexes in Steamboat Springs to find the one that fits your style.
- Antlers at Christie Base
- The Antlers at Christie Base is among the finest in Steamboat lodging. This luxury ski-in/ski-out condominium property is located adjacent to the slopes in Ski Time Square. Consisting of spacious 3-5 bedroom multi-level condos, The Antlers offers the exceptional quality found in fine custom homes, exquisite accommodations and the highest level of guest services available in Steamboat Springs. During the summer enjoy easy access to hiking and biking on the mountain.
- Dulany at the Gondola
- Dulany at the Gondola is just steps from the slopes. The 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums provide luxuries such as fine furnishings, private balconies and slope side ski valet service. It's prime location to skiing, shopping, dining and base area activities make Dulany the perfect choice for any family or group of friends. First-time skiers will love that the ski school is within very short walking distance.
- EagleRidge Area
- The prestigious EagleRidge neighborhood, located adjacent to the base of the ski area, is outlined by Steamboat's Village Drive, Mt. Werner and Walton Creek Roads. EagleRidge is home to many of Steamboat's finest, most upscale condominium and townhome accommodations including: Cascades, Canyon Creek, EagleRidge Lodge, EagleRidge Townhomes, Evergreen, The Meadows, Stonewood and Waterstone.
- EagleRidge Lodge
- Enjoy a genuine mountain lodge atmosphere with western flair and all the comforts of home at the EagleRidge Lodge. At the gateway to the ski area base, this complex offers studio through 4 bedroom accommodations boasting majestic mountain views. Tons of on-site amenities include a large outdoor pool, outdoor hot tubs, gas firepit, steam rooms and Rocky Mountain Day Space massage services.
- EagleRidge Townhomes
- With its mountainous terrain and snow-filled winters, the Steamboat area offers world-class skiing and winter activities fit for the entire family and people of all ages and skill levels. Nestled peacefully along the picturesque Burgess Creek and trail, visitors during the warmer months can enjoy great hiking, biking, fishing, water sports and other outdoor activities that showcase the natural beauty of this location.
- Gondola Square
- Snow Flower Condominiums, Dulany at the Gondola and Ironwood Townhomes offer amazing access to Steamboat's slopes and the ski area base. Conveniently located next to the Gondola, Kid's Vacation Center, Ski School and Adventure Zone, accommodations available include studio through four bedroom condominium and townhomes.
- Mountain Area
- The Mountain Area services a variety of units at Timber Run Condominiums, The Phoenix at Steamboat, Trappeur's Crossing Resort, Elk Run Townhomes, Waterford Townhomes, CrossTimbers at Steamboat, Cimarron Townhomes, Chateau Chamonix, The Lodge at Steamboat, Ski Inn Condominiums, Yampa View, Ptarmigan House, La Casa Condominiums and The West Condominiums. Many of these ski resort complexes offer amenities such as swimming pools, hot tubs, fitness facilities, tennis courts, easy ski access, mountain views and so much more. Unit options vary from affordable hotel-style accommodations to luxurious condos, spacious 5 + Loft Townhomes and everything in between.
- The Phoenix at Steamboat
- The Phoenix at Steamboat is located directly across the street from the Steamboat Ski Area and offers a wide variety of vacation rental options paired with a service staff second to none. Enjoy amenities such as an outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, fitness center, game room and winter shuttle services. Make our home your home!
- Snow Flower Condominiums
- A great location at the base of the ski area, Snow Flower is only 60 yards from the Steamboat Gondola, ski school and numerous restaurants. Select from comfortable studio, 2 and 4 bedroom accommodations. After a day skiing, biking or hiking the mountain trails, soak in Snow Flower's large outdoor hot tub, heated pool, entertain your friends around the barbecue grills or walk next door to a variety of Steamboat’s finest restaurants and gastropubs.
- Timber Run Condominiums
- Timber Run condominiums provide an excellent setting for family vacations, reunions and group trips. Accommodations range from 1 to 3 plus loft sizes and are fully equipped and furnished including complimentary wireless Internet. An outdoor pool, hot tubs and tennis court is just a sampling of Timber Run’s amenities. During ski season, on-call shuttle service is available to skiing, shopping, dining and nightlife options throughout the area.
- Torian Plum Resort
- These ski-in/ski-out condos feature private balconies, gas fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas, and beautiful mountain and valley views. Guests have access to the outdoor heated pool, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, fitness room, and concierge services. Condo’s at Torian range in size from 1 to 6 bedrooms accommodation options.
- Trailhead Lodge
- Consistently ranked among the top lodging in Steamboat, Trailhead Lodge is the cornerstone of the Wildhorse Meadows community and enjoys access to the Steamboat Ski Area Base via the community’s public Wildhorse Gondola. Accommodations at Trailhead Lodge range from studio units to 3-bedroom condos. The 1- and 2-bedroom condos are also available with a den. Onsite resort amenities include an outdoor pool, 3 hot tubs, a fitness center, game room and deluxe boot-drying facility.
- Ski Time Square
- Torian Plum, Torian Creekside, Clock Tower, Antlers, and Christie Club offer ski-in/ski-out access from the heart of Ski Time Square. Ski in to Bronze Tree, and enjoy amazing valley or mountain views from your home away from home. Ski Time Square and the Torian Plum Plaza are slopeside hubs great for shopping, dining and nightlife options.
- Wildhorse Meadows
- Trailhead Lodge and First Tracks offer accommodations ranging from affordable to luxury, studio through 3 bedroom condominiums. Wildhorse Meadows has direct gondola access to the ski area base via the Wildhorse gondola. Located nearby, the Wildhorse Marketplace offers a variety of shopping, cinemas, bars and restaurants.
Steamboat Springs is well known for its genuine hospitality, western heritage and legendary powder snow. Enjoy Steamboat and all it offers amidst the beauty of our scenic Yampa Valley setting; true working ranches, natural hot springs, championship golf, gold medal fly fishing, community concert series, world-class skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, sleigh ride dinners, ice skating, endless shopping, dining and nightlife...
Steamboat Resorts invites you to experience our portfolio of distinctive vacation properties. Thirty-nine property options to select from. Affordable studio through luxury six-bedroom condominiums and townhomes assure we have the ideal accommodations for your group's next trip, wedding, family reunion or meeting. Contact our Group Sales team for access to Steamboat's largest selection of professionally managed group friendly vacation properties located throughout the base of the Steamboat Ski Resort, just minutes from historic downtown Steamboat Springs.
Our professional sales team will assist every step of the way with discounts on group lodging, pre-arrival coordination and on-site assistance throughout your stay. We focus on the details that truly make the difference with on-site management, front desk services, complimentary local shuttles and friendly staff. Let our resort team take care of the details while here in Steamboat Springs.
Popular Group Properties — Condominium & Townhome AccommodationsRead More
What better time to save on a ski vacation than right now? Grab a great vacation deal with money-saving offers on ski lodging in the Colorado Rockies. Check the Vacation Deals page for our best vacation deals, including savings on ski-in, ski-out lodging. Book your stay today, and be on the slopes in no time!Read More
As the locals say, “People come for the winters but stay for the summers”.
Come experience Steamboat this summer—from hiking, biking and watersports to golfing, shopping, dining and local entertainment.
The summer season in Steamboat Springs brings adventure at every corner. Surrounded by the majestic Rocky Mountains, Steamboat is recognized as Bike Town USA and provides exciting excursions for every skill level and interest.
For family-friendly fun or adventure junkies alike, try one of the following:
- ATV Tours
- Biking & Bike Rentals
- Boating & Water Sports
- Helicopter Tours
- Horseback Rides
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Kayaking & Paddle Boarding
- Massage & Spa Services
- Music & Theatre
- River Rafting & Tubing
- Rock Climbing
- Steamboat Pro Rodeo
- Alpine Slide
- Steamboat’s most exciting summer attraction, The Howler Alpine Slide, is fun for the whole family. Enjoy scenic views of downtown Steamboat Springs as you ride a chairlift to the top of the lift, and then an exhilarating ride as you wind down a 2,400-foot track through the bends and curves of the natural landscape of Howelsen Hill located downtown off 5th Street.
- ATV Tours
- The small community of Hahn’s Peak welcomes you to enjoy an adrenaline rush with a Guided ATV Tour in Routt National Forest, where you can be treated to a three-course meal afterwards from Hahn’s Peak Roadhouse, where the tours are hosted.
- Bike Riding
- On the bike path along the Yampa River, on trails in the National Forest, at the ski mountain, or in downtown Steamboat, there are multiple options to rent and ride around Steamboat Springs. Rent bicycles from the Orange Peel, Ski Haus, Christy Sports or Steamboat Ski & Bike Kare.
- Spend a day on the water at either Steamboat Lake Marina or the Stagecoach Reservoir, where you can rent fishing boats, pontoon boats, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, or water ski boats for the day, or take advantage of their party packages.
- Botanical Gardens
- Take an afternoon to relax and visit the beautifully sculpted gardens, benches, walkways and grassy knolls of the Yampa River Botanic Park. The gardens are perfect for taking a walk, picnicking, bird watching or simply relaxing in the serenity of nature. Throughout the summer, free concerts are offered in the center of the gardens, in addition to various other forms of family-friendly entertainment.
- Catch a Rainbow Trout in one of our sparkling mountain streams, where expert fishing guides from Bucking Rainbow Outfitters will bring you to the best local fishing spots in the area. They offer half-day or full-day guided trips, as well as three-hour fly fishing clinics designed as a crash course in fly fishing for newcomers.
- Whether you are a pro golfer, a Frisbee golf fanatic, or a lover of mini-golf, Steamboat Springs has everything you need to enjoy your favorite sport while on vacation. Take a morning on the green at Haymaker Golf Course, Rollingstone Ranch Golf Club or Steamboat Golf Club. Join a Frisbee Golf team at CMC Disc Golf Course, Dry Creek Disc Golf Course, Thunderhead Disc Golf Course or Haybro Red Tail. Take the kids for a fun day of miniature golf at Amaze'n Steamboat Family Fun Park, where the mini-golf course sits right next to a maze, or at the base of the Steamboat Base Area.
- Explore Mount Werner with Steamboat’s scenic Gondola rides during the warm and sunny summer months. Ride the gondola and enjoy a gourmet buffet at 9,000 feet at Hazie's Restaurant. Enjoy the Vista Nature Trail, an easy 1-mile loop starting at the top of the Gondola and guided by interpretive signs. If you want to fill even more of your time at the mountain top, join the Guided Gourmet Hike, sign up for the Sunset Happy Hour, or make a reservation at the Oasis Sundeck Bar & Grill.
- Helicopter Rides
- Zephyr Helicopters will fly you over the historic town of Steamboat and up into the ski area where you can scout out those perfect powder turns and mountain bike terrain. This is a perfect tour for those who want to learn more about the layout of our beautiful valley.
- Steamboat Springs has a multitude of hiking trails to enjoy during your vacation. Fish Creek Falls, Spring Creek Trail, Butcher Knife Creek Trail, Yampa River Core Trail and Emerald Mountain Trail System are just a handful of the hiking trails at your fingertips. If you would like a guided tour, try the Guided Gourmet Hike.
- Horseback Riding
- Steamboat Springs has an abundance of dream options for horseback riders and ranch lovers. The Saddleback Ranch, Hahn’s Peak Roadhouse, Elk River Guest Ranch and Steamboat Lake Outfitters all offer a variety of horseback riding options, wagon rides and dinner packages for you and your family.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Steamboat Balloon Tours operates both Wild West Balloon Adventures and Pegasus Balloon Tours in the beautiful Yampa Valley. Enjoy a continental breakfast, glass of champagne and a balloon flight certificate for your memorable experience.
- Hot Springs
- Just outside of Steamboat Springs nestled alongside Hot Springs Creek lies Strawberry Park Hot Springs, one of the most spectacular mineral springs in the world. Relax in the 104 degree mineral water, enjoy a massage in a private massage hut, or try Watsu therapy in our private pool. Additionally, you can enjoy the Old Town Hot Springs complex, which is open seven days a week to the public and located in downtown Steamboat Springs.
- Ice Skating
- Howelsen Ice Arena is home to the Steamboat Springs Youth Hockey Association, Steamboat Sailors High School Hockey Team, and the Steamboat Springs Figure Skating Club. The Olympic-size arena also hosts a variety of adult and youth hockey and skating programs, including bumper cars on ice.
- Mountain Sports Kayak School has been serving northwest Colorado since 1980, where classes are offered at all levels; beginner, intermediate and advanced. The school also offers a Kids' Camp, kayak rentals and canoe rentals. Forgot your water shoes or a dry bag? Backdoor Sports rents out life jackets, kayaks, water shoes and even dry bags.
- Kids' Activities
- Steamboat Springs has fun for the whole family! Sign your kids up with the Kids' Adventure Club, where daily activities are offered to encourage kids to explore the outdoors via camping groups, hiking, arts and crafts, concerts, outdoor games, water sports, swimming, scavenger hunts and other summer activities. For more exciting activities, check out the Amaze'n Steamboat Family Fun Park and the Coca-Cola Adventure Zone.
- Experience the magic of paddleboarding at Steamboat Paddleboard Adventures, where you can enjoy a moonlight tour of Pear Lake, rent equipment, or take paddleboard lessons on Fetcher Pond, the Yampa River, or the Colorado River. If you’re feeling up to a challenge, try the Paddleboard Yoga lessons.
- River Tubing
- Back Door Sports is steps away from the banks of the Yampa River, making it the ideal location to enjoy a local’s favorite “Tubing the Yampa.” You can also find tube rentals at Bucking Rainbow/Blue Sky West.
- River Rafting
- Bucking Rainbow/Blue Sky West and Mad Adventures offer river rafting classes and rentals for the Upper Colorado River, the Eagle River, the North Platte River, the Elk River and Cross Mountain Canyon.
- Rock Climbing
- Rocky Mountain Ventures offers instruction and climbing for all levels; beginner, intermediate, advanced and kids. They use many different Top-Rope climbing locations surrounding the Steamboat area, and lunch from Backcountry Deli can be added to all trips.
- The Steamboat Springs Pro Rodeo Series is the most successful weekly rodeo in the country. Rodeo performances are held on Fridays and Saturdays at the Brent Romick Rodeo Arena.
- Spa Services
- The Rocky Mountain Day Spa is one of the finest boutique & salons in Steamboat Springs, offering luxury massages, facials, body treatments, nail services, hair services and waxing services. If you are looking for a deep tissue massage, look no further than Organic Knead, where they specialize in stress-reduction, acupressure and specialty massages.
- Sporting Clays
- Three Quarter Circles Sporting Clays is located in Northwest Colorado on the historic Hogue Ranch, home of the three quarter circles brand. They offer a 12-station course designed to accommodate beginners, seasoned competitors, or sportsman of any kind.
- Make your vacation complete by shopping for a special something from one of the many shopping options located in Steamboat Springs. Find beautiful boutiques and a wide variety of shopping destinations at the Torian Plum Plaza, Ski Time Square, Gondola Square or Downtown on Lincoln Avenue.
- Steamboat Mountain Coaster
- Join the excitement by riding the longest Mountain Coaster in North America, the Outlaw Mountain Coaster. The coaster is more than 6,280 linear feet and the track descends more than 400 vertical feet, rises up to 40 feet above the ground, and features dips, waves, turns, and 360-degree circles.
- Strings Music Festival
- The Strings Music Pavilion is Steamboat Spring’s premier live music venue and the host of the Strings Music Festival. The award-winning Music Pavilion seats 560 people and offers holiday concerts in the winter and over 70 performances in the summer months from June through August. The festival features orchestra and chamber music, classical soloists, world music, blues, jazz, rock and a youth concert series.
- The Tennis Center at Steamboat Springs offers state-of-the-art, cushioned indoor hard courts in a year-round dome facility, as well as having outdoor HydroCourt clay courts available.
- Steamboat Zipline Adventures
- Steamboat Zipline Adventures offers a state-of-the-art six-segment zipline course, two quick-jump belay systems and a trip down memory lane with an ATV ride along the old Rabbit Ears Pass Road. Hidden away in a valley just minutes from the town of Steamboat Springs, this six-segment zipline adventure awaits, with breathtaking views of the mountainous and valley terrain of the Yampa Valley and Flat Top Mountain Range.
The winter wonderland of Steamboat Springs, surrounded by the majestic Rocky Mountains, is famous for its glades, cruisers, steeps, tree skiing and its legendary fluffy snow offering some of the best skiing in the country. But winter isn't just about the slopes here. For family-friendly fun or adventure junkie alternatives to skiing, try one of the following:
- Snow Tubing & Sledding
- Dog Sledding
- Sleigh Rides
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Nordic Skiing
- Ice Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Horseback Rides
- Helicopter Tours
- Steamboat Ski Resort
- Steamboat Ski Resort is comprised of six peaks with 3000 acres of light, fluffy snow.. The entire ski area is filled with world-class groomers, bumps, steep chutes, wide-open meadows, terrain parks and legendary tree skiing. This family-friendly resort has a great ski school, kids’ vacation center and night skiing. There are several on-mountain dining options, all with beautiful views.
- Nordic Skiing
- Steamboat has more than 25km of cross-country, skate skiing and snowshoeing trails. Steamboat Ski Touring Center, Haymaker Nordic Center and Steamboat Powdercats are here to assist with all your cross-country/back-country skiing as well as snowshoeing adventures. Rocky Mountain Ventures offers guided cross-country ski tours, as well as beginner-intermediate ice climbing on beautiful Fish Creek Falls.
- Want to enjoy the snow at a different pace than where your legs can carry you? Check out Saddleback Ranch and Hahn's Peak Roadhouse for snowmobile tours, as well as sleigh rides and horseback rides.
- Dog sledding adventures await with Grizzle T. Experience the call of the wild as you drive your own team of Huskies along trails in Steamboat. Or, ride as a passenger in a guided sled. The trails go through the heart of ranch country, offering beautiful scenery and occasional wildlife sightings.
- Fly Fishing
- The Steamboat area has plenty of fly fishing fun! Give in to the lure of fly fishing the Yampa or Elk River. Or, go the traditional route and fish in one of the high mountain lakes or reservoirs. Try your luck at nearby Stagecoach State Park where the state record pike was caught, or head north to Steamboat or Pearl Lakes for some scenic beauty. For all your fishing needs and guided tours, visit Steamboat Flyfisher, Bucking Rainbow or the Yampa Valley Anglers.
- Horseback Riding
- Steamboat Springs' western heritage is based around the working ranch lands that still exist today. Take a horseback riding tour or a lesson from the experienced and genuine cowboys and cowgirls whose Western ideals still ring true! You'll see some of the most beautiful Steamboat views, wildlife, flora and fauna! Visit Del's Triangle 3 for winter horseback rides through the Mt. Zirkel Wilderness.
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Float up, up and away on a scenic hot air balloon ride in Steamboat Springs, and enjoy stunning views of the Flat Top Mountains and snow-capped Hahn's Peak. Wild West Balloon Adventures offers early morning flights followed by a champagne ceremony and personalized flight certificate.
- Helicopter Tours
- Get a new view of Steamboat — from the air on an exciting helicopter tour. Zephyr Helicopter Company takes guests to incredible views of North Routt County, Hahn's Peak, Steamboat Lake, Mt Werner, Strawberry Park and Emerald Mountain.
Local Events in Steamboat
Vetts on the Rockies
August 23-26, 2018
7th Annual Yampa Valley Crane Festival
August 30 - September 2, 2018
Wild West Air Fest
September 1, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Steamboat Airport, 3499 Airport Circle, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Rocky Mountain P.B.R Bull Bash
September 2, 2018
Brent Romick Arena, 5th Street and Howelsen Parkway
Run Rabbit Run UltraMarathon
September 14-15, 2018
Steamboat Ski Area Base
September 15, 2018
Steamboat Mountain Village
7th Annual Quick and Chainless Race
September 29, 2018
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Steamboat Bike Park,
2305 Mt. Werner Circle, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
(970) 871-5438Read More
A Perfect Partnership
We've all heard the saying, "You get what you pay for," but with Steamboat Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, you get more. Much more.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals is the world's largest professionally managed vacation rentals business. As part of the Wyndham Destinations family of brands, more property owners trust Wyndham Vacation Rentals to market, manage, and maintain their rental properties in the U.S. than any other professional vacation rental management company. Our commitment is to help our homeowners maximize their property's income potential and provide an overall relaxing experience for you and future rental guests.
Steamboat Resorts by Wyndham Vacation Rentals continually strives to make your homeowner experience one of individual attention and professionalism and to help your property realize its full investment potential. We pride ourselves on having a local team with global support, making us the best of both worlds and the perfect partner to manage your vacation rental. The high standards to which we hold our people and our properties form the basis of our Vacation Rental Bill of Rights® — a list of six key commitments that every traveler can expect when booking a vacation rental stay with us.
Our goal is to drive your revenue further by creating a strategic marketing plan. Through this plan we will enhance your bookings and generate the results you expect by optimizing distribution channels. In other words, our marketing doesn't start and stop here. We proudly and successfully partner with several other distribution channels and maintain your property there as well—putting more money in your pocket.
- ...And More!
Our success as a property management company begins with the trust our owners place with us. We work hard to help our owners get the most value possible from their rentals. Our fantastic team of detail-driven staff takes personal pride in inspecting, managing, and maintaining each property.
If you've got a property in Steamboat Springs and you're looking for personal service, powerful marketing, and exceptional property management, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you.
Contact our local Business Development Team to join our program or for any additional information or questions you may have.Read More