- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Baths
- Community View
- Super Summer Savings in Steamboat Springs
- Promo Code: SUMMER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 05/21/2020 - 09/03/2020Bookable Dates: 08/29/2019 - 05/31/2020Required stay from 1 to 28 Night
- Steamboat Springs Winter Adventure Sale
- Promo Code: SNOW2020
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/17/2019 - 04/12/2020Bookable Dates: 12/17/2019 - 01/31/2020Required stay from 1 to 28 Night
- It's Snowing, Get Going!
- Promo Code: POWDER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 01/17/2019 - 04/30/2020Bookable Dates: 01/17/2019 - 01/31/2020Required stay from 1 to 28 Night
Features: Outdoor Hot Tub and Pool Access / Private Balcony / Full Kitchen
The Phoenix at Steamboat sits in an ideal location – guests are within easy walking distance to the Steamboat Gondola, Steamboat Snow School, Kids Vacation Center and various restaurants and shops.
This beautiful 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom condominium can accommodate up to ten people. The first bedroom has one queen, the second bedroom has two twins, the third bedroom has a queen, daybed, and trundle, and finally the fourth “bedroom” serves as a private studio with one queen.
There are three levels to this spacious vacation rental. The main level, or entry level, features the spacious living room, a gas fireplace, flat screen TV and dining table with seating for six people, perfect for gathering around after a long day of adventures in Steamboat. There is a private balcony located off the main living room as well as a wall unit A/C in the dining area. The unit offers a fully equipped kitchen with granite counter-tops and breakfast bar with extra seating for 4 people.
For entertainment, guests may enjoy the use of 5 flat screen TV’s, one with Blue Ray, a DVD player and complimentary wireless internet. There is also an in unit washer and dryer for your convenience.
There are two bedrooms on the main level. The first has a queen bed with attached bathroom, a flat-screen TV and its own private entrance into the bedroom. The second bedroom on this level offers two twin beds, a flat-screen TV and its own bathroom in the hallway.
The master bedroom is on the second floor and offers a queen Bed and a daybed with trundle. This bedroom has its own attached bathroom, wall unit A/C, telephone, flat-screen TV and DVD player.
The lower level offers a beautiful studio with a fully equipped kitchenette that includes a mini-fridge, two burners, a toaster, microwave and coffee pot. The unit also offers a dining table with three chairs, a flat-screen TV, queen bed, full bathroom and small private balcony. Please note that this studio does not have a fireplace.
For our summer guests, this unit has two wall air conditioning units and portable fans have been provided for your comfort.
Here at the Phoenix at Steamboat, guests may enjoy amenities such as an outdoor heated pool, two hot tubs, dry sauna, BBQ Area with tables, fitness center and a conference room, perfect for meetings, family reunions, ski groups and so much more! Steamboat Resorts also provides guests with winter shuttle services that will take them to skiing, shopping, dining and other area activities.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Two Twins (T-King ok)
Bedroom 3: Queen, Daybed, Trundle
Bedroom 4 (studio): QueenRead More
- Cross Country Skiing
- Dog Sledding
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Live Theatre
- Mini Golf
- Mountain Biking
- Nature Trails
- River Tubing
- Road Biking
- Rock Climbing (indoor)
- Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- State Park
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- The Phoenix at Steamboat Front Desk
- 2315 Apres Ski Way,
- Steamboat Springs
- Colorado, 80487
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 970-879-4445
- Reservation Phone: 970-879-8000
- Check-In Phone: 970-879-4445
- Maintenance Phone: 970-879-4445
- After Hours Phone: 970-879-8000
- Office Hours: Hours of operation: 8am – 10pm during the main seasons; 8am – 6pm during the off seasons.
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: After hours check-in arrangement can be made by calling the desk (970-879-4445) ahead of closing time. Information will be left in the unit’s garage and the garage code will be provided over the phone once the deposit has been secured.