The condo was nice. It was not really a skin out/in. To get to the slopes was more of a up hill trip. Plus, it was a long walk to Blg 3 where the ski path was. Others in our building thought the same as well. Accomadations were nice. One thing missing was a coat rack. We had to drop our ski cloths over the table so they could dry. Add a coat hanger please.
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Scenic View
- Winter Fun In Steamboat
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 02/01/2018 - 04/15/2018Bookable Dates: 02/01/2018 - 04/13/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Secret Season Savings
- Promo Code: SECRET
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/16/2018 - 04/30/2018Bookable Dates: 12/15/2017 - 04/28/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Live Like A Local in Steamboat!
- Promo Code: LOCAL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/07/2018 - 11/20/2018Bookable Dates: 12/01/2017 - 06/01/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
Located under the Steamboat Gondola, Ski Inn offers affordable rates, comfortable accommodations and convenient ski-in/ski-out access via a groomed, 100 yard long catwalk.
Ski Inn 134 is a beautiful one bedroom condo that has everything you need for relaxing after a long day of Steamboat adventures. The unit has a fully equipped kitchen that has been remodeled with granite counter tops and a more open layout than the traditional Ski Inn units. The unit offers a dining area with seating for 4 people, a living area that has comfortable furnishings, a flat screen television, a cozy gas fireplace and access to a private balcony, the perfect place to take in the beautiful sunset views over the Yampa Valley. For entertainment the unit is equipped with two TVs, a DVD player and complimentary Wi-Fi for your enjoyment.
The bedroom offers a Queen bed, a comfortable sitting chair, a television and a bathroom located directly across the hall. There is also a Queen Sleeper sofa in the main living area for additional sleeping capacity.
Additional amenities include a business center, located in the Clubhouse, which is open during business hours.
There are two hot tubs located on the deck outside the Clubhouse and two hot tubs located inside the Clubhouse on the 1st floor. The hot tub area is open 10:00 am - 10:00 pm daily. Please respect our neighbors, and enjoy this area quietly.
Restrooms, showers and towels are also available on the 1st floor of the Clubhouse as well as a gas grill for your use outside on the Clubhouse deck. There is also a coin operated laundry facility located on the 1st floor of the Clubhouse.
This unit has a Ski Inn property rating of 3 Diamond. The assigned rating on this unit is part of a Ski Inn internal rating system and is based on unit quality and amenities. Each unit has been inspected by an independent rating company. The rating system for Ski Inn ranges between 1 Diamond to 4 Diamond, with 4 Diamond being the highest quality rating.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Cross Country Skiing
- Dog Sledding
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Nature Trails
- River Tubing
- Road Biking
- Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- State Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Ski Inn Central Check-In
- 690 Marketplace Plaza
- Suite B5
- Steamboat Springs
- Colorado, 80487
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 970-871-4446
- Reservation Phone: 800-525-5502
- Check-In Phone: 970-871-4446
- Maintenance Phone: 970-871-4446
- After Hours Phone: 970-871-4446
- Office Hours: Front Desk Hours: 7am - 11pm (Hours may vary by season)
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Before your arrival please call the after-hours emergency phone number, 970-871-4446, for late check in procedures.