- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Community View
- Super Summer Savings in Steamboat Springs
- Promo Code: SUMMER
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2019 - 09/19/2019Bookable Dates: 11/09/2018 - 06/15/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Book Early and Save on the 2019-20 Winter Season in Steamboat Springs!
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/22/2019 - 04/20/2020Bookable Dates: 03/12/2019 - 08/31/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Memorial Day Savings in Steamboat Springs
- Promo Code: MDW2019
- Eligible Stay Dates: 06/01/2019 - 09/19/2019Bookable Dates: 05/01/2019 - 05/27/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Live Like A Local in Steamboat!
- Promo Code: LOCAL
- Eligible Stay Dates: 04/15/2019 - 11/26/2019Bookable Dates: 02/15/2019 - 06/15/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
Features: Hot Tub On-Site / Heated Pool / Private Washer & Dryer
Timberline Lodge at Trappeur’s Crossing Resort sits in an ideal location for accessing ski lifts, dining options, and other local activities around Steamboat Springs, Colorado.
This inviting 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condominium is the perfect fit for a small family or group of friends. It can sleep up to six guests comfortably, with a king bed in the first bedroom and two twins in the second bedroom. You will also find a queen sofa sleeper in the living area for additional sleeping space.
This condo has been designed and furnished for those looking for a cozy, comfortable spot to relax after a day of exploration. The living area is set up around a stone and wood décor fireplace, with large armchairs, an inviting sofa, and a flat screen television. Nearby you will find the door to a private balcony, opening up onto a lovely view of the surrounding area and mountains.
The kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking needs and features a breakfast bar with seating for three. As a complimentary amenity, you will find both a washer and dryer within the condominium (detergent included). During the ski season, you will have access to the on call shuttle taking you right out to ski lifts.
Guests staying in Timberline Lodge at Trappeur’s Crossing Resort also have access to on-site amenities including a heated pool, hot tub, and community grill.
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Two Twin Beds
Living Area: Queen Sofa Sleeper
Youth Sports Notice: Trappeur's Crossing Resort is not a member of Triple Crown or other youth sports lodging programs and is unable to accept any participants at this property. Please contact our vacation specialists for more information and participating properties.
Pool closures, for cleaning and maintenance, occur during the off seasons. This typically takes place from the end of ski season to Memorial Day and then again from October 1st to November 24th. Please forgive any inconvenience this may cause.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
Cross Country Skiing
- Dog Sledding
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mini Golf
- Mountain Biking
- Nature Trails
- River Tubing
- Road Biking
- Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- State Park
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Steamboat Resorts Central Check-In
- Torian Plum Condominiums
- 1855 Ski Time Square Drive Suite E-1-C
- Steamboat Springs
- CO, 80487
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: (970) 871-4446
- Reservation Phone: 800-525-5502
- Check-In Phone: (970) 871-4446
- Maintenance Phone:
- After Hours Phone: (970) 871-4446
- Office Fax:
- Office Hours: Front Desk Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM (Hours may vary by season)
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Before your arrival please call the after-hours emergency phone number, 970-871-4446, for late check in procedures.