- Hotel Room
- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Baths
- Town View
Mountainside Inn is Telluride's most affordable property, conveniently located along the San Miguel River and just 200 yards to lift #7!
Bedding: Queen and twin
The Mountainside Inn is located along the San Miguel River in the heart of Telluride. It is comprised of four separate buildings, all of which are two floors with stair access (no elevators). Rooms may face the river, mountainside, parking lot or a neighboring building.
This is a hotel room with kitchenette (mini-fridge, microwave, two-burner stovetop, coffee maker and toaster). This room has a queen bed and a twin bed and private bath with a shower (no tub).
This room has a pass-through door to room 115, so it can be combined to create a double room.
This unit has one parking spot in the courtyard parking or public parking lot next door; a permit is required. Parking is first-come, first-served. Complimentary wifi is included. A huge complex hot tub is on the patio overlooking the river (closed early April to mid-May and late Oct. to late Nov.). Coin-operated laundry is available.
The Mountainside Inn is just 2 blocks from the grocery store, and about a 10-minute walk from historic downtown Telluride. The river trail offers a delightful path through town, and the free in-town shuttle picks up about a 1/2-block from the Inn.
No pets are permitted in this unit.
Please be aware that your room number may differ than the one on your reservation confirmation. The Mountainside Inn reserves the right to move reservations to a comparable room without notifying the guest.
*273 Square Feet*
Business License: #013961Read More
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Heli Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Nature Trails
- River Tubing
- Road Biking
- Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- State Park
- Urgent Care
- Check-in Office Name:
- Mountainside Inn
- 333 S. Davis Street
- CO, 81320
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Reservation Phone: 877-358-7122
- Check-In Phone: 970-728-3388
- After Hours Phone: 970-708-2407
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: In season: 8:30 am - 9:00 pm
Off season: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Guests should contact the front desk to make arrangements. There is a drop box at the property that will contain an envelope with the guest’s name. It will include arrival instructions. Guest should check in with the front desk the next morning. The night manager can be reached at 970-708-2407 with questions.