This place had every amenity You need and more! It was clean, comfortable and a perfect oceanfront location on the 3rd floor with ocean and pool views. It was actually nicer in person than the pictures showed. Loved having a reserved parking spot, Starbucks and deli downstairs and restaurants and stores in walking distance.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Baths
- Ocean View
Location: Oceanfront / View: Ocean / Sleeps: 7 / 2BR, 2BA condo
About this home: Welcome to Delaware's Premier Resort, where you will find something for everyone to enjoy - from pristine surf and sand to unmatched amenities. The benefits of staying in Edgewater House include in-building pool, hot tub, saunas, fitness center, convenience store and deli. Come and relax on this oceanfront condo's spacious balcony - where you can enjoy a great view and sounds of the rolling surf, the beach and all of the action of the Promenade.
Have Endless Fun and Entertainment With Your Family Without Leaving Your Beach Home:
- Awaken to the sound of breaking waves, grab a cup of coffee and watch the sun rise out of the sea from the expansive 26-foot balcony with a superb view of the ocean.
- Enjoy the ambiance, convenience and safety of being right on the beach.
- After a day on the beach, relax at the in-building pool, sauna, whirlpool and fitness center downstairs.
- Catch your favorite movies, ballgames and shows on 3 flat-panel TV’s including a 46" LED HDMI flat panel TV with Premium HBO group channels and Netflix capabilities.
- Enjoy the versatility of the Onkyo AV receiver directly connected to the Internet and loaded with apps like Pandora, Spotify, etc. with a sound system that is volume-controllable in rooms throughout the condo.
- For some down-time you’ll be happy to have the Nintendo Wii gaming system, Blu-Ray player and a closet full of games, DVDs and movies.
- Your beach house is outfitted with GE Profile kitchen appliances and a complete complement of cooking tools and utensils.
Stay Connected (if You wish) with Communications & Convenience Features:
- Included High-speed Internet - Ethernet ports in every room and N1 WiFi accessible strongly throughout the condo and extends to the Promenade below.
- For conference calls or private conversations, seclude yourself in the small private office with Wifi, Ethernet, phone (with unlimited local and domestic long distance telephone calling), numerous power outlets and a desk and chair.
Elegantly-featured and Accessible Bathrooms:
- Thermostatically-controlled showers heads that are hand-held or mounted.
- For your safety and convenience, grab bars are installed in both showers.
- One bathroom has a shower with portable shower seat and roll-in/roll-out threshold to accommodate a wheelchair and has an accessible-width bathroom entry door.
- High-seat toilets in both bathrooms
Notes: This beach home features showers only; it has no bathtubs.
Enjoy These Additional Convenience Features of Your Beach Home:
- Spread Out in the comfort and versatility of a variety of bedding arrangements:
- Bedroom 1: One King Bed
- Bedroom 2: One King Bed and one combination Daybed and Trundle Bed
- Living Room: One Double Sleep Sofa
- Kenmore Elite washer/dryer
- Elevators from the parking lot to your 3rd floor beach house.
New carpet and King bedding as of November 2016. New chairs and bar stools, bedspreads, curtains and fresh paint for 2016. Central air conditioning, well-equipped kitchen with Keurig coffee maker, washer, dryer and more. No smoking. No pets.
Community Amenities & Features: Sea Colony - The Premier Family Beach & Tennis Resort Community - features a half mile of private beach, 12 pools (2 indoor), world class tennis, fitness centers, activities for all ages, community shuttle and year-round security. Sea Colony is ranked among Tennis magazine's Best U.S. Resorts and by Tennis Resorts Online as one of the finest in the world. Sea Colony's oceanfront features five oceanfront pools (including one indoor) and three kiddie pools, plus exercise facilities.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Live Theatre
- Mini Golf
- Mountain Biking
- National Park
- Nature Preserve
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- ResortQuest - Marketplace at Sea Colony Office
- 33546 Marketplace
- Bethany Beach
- DE, 19930
- Check In Time: 03:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 302-537-8888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM