Bear Trap Dunes
Ocean View, DE
The Village at Bear Trap Dunes is an amenity-filled community in Ocean View boasting serene open spaces, 27 holes of championship golf and a variety of home types to fit any lifestyle, including single-family homes, townhomes and golf villa condominiums.
With amenities such as an indoor pool, two outdoor pools, a fitness facility, tennis courts, multi-sport court, playgrounds, a clubhouse with restaurant and banquet facilities and a convenient in-season beach shuttle service, Bear Trap Dunes not only offers vacation homes, it offers a resort lifestyle making it the ideal hot-spot for a family vacation or a getaway golf trip with friends.
Explore & book your Bear Trap Dunes Resort accommodations. The Village at Bear Trap Dunes is just three miles to the beach, so guests are only a short ride away from sinking their toes into the sand!
2020 Village at Bear Trap Dunes Guest Fees
2020 Bear Trap Dunes Fees (per person, per week for guests 4 and older who opt to use the amenities). The association has not yet finalized its fees for 2021, as a result, the 2020 fees have been added as placeholders for comparable rates and are subject to change without notice.
- 01/01/2020 - 05/15/2020: $25
- 05/16/2020 - 09/30/2020: $50
- 10/01/2020 - 12/31/2020: $25
Per the Ocean View town ordinance, parking at Bear Trap Dunes is limited to (1) motor vehicle for each bedroom.Read More
Featuring abundant amenities, the Bear Trap Dunes Resort in Delaware can host a vacation full of activities, sports and excitement for families, groups and couples.
Golf fans will be thrilled with the 27-hole championship golf course presenting scenic holes and challenging layouts; the clubhouse includes a golf pro shop and locker rooms. Sports enthusiasts will find the Village Pavilion complex quite accommodating with its tennis courts where guests will find a facility that includes Har-Tru® and hard-surface tennis courts. Tennis clinics for all ages are offered during summer, so Bear Trap Dunes can easily incorporate tennis into any guest’s vacation, regardless of skill level. In addition the multi-sport courts that can be used for basketball and more.
The Pavilion also boasts indoor and outdoor pools where guests can take a swim, cool off or simply relax poolside.
ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals’ guests can take advantage of the community shuttle that takes visitors to the serene beaches located just three miles away.
- The community surrounds 27-holes of championship golf
- Minutes from beaches via the community's in-season beach shuttle
- The Village Pavilion complex features an indoor pool, outdoor pool, kiddie pool, saunas, whirlpool, fitness center, weight room, meeting room, playground, foosball, ping pong and corn hole. Also, four Har-Tru tennis courts, one hard tennis court and a multi-sport court. Pickleball too.
- In total, the community offers one indoor and two outdoor heated pools (each with a kiddie pool) - Outdoor pool availability subject to seasonal restrictions and availability.
- A second playground is located on Tulip Poplar Turn.
- On-site dining
Additional Resources:Read More