10711 E Co Hwy 30A, Inlet Beach, FL 32461
Whether you're half of a serenity-seeking couple, a destined-for-paradise honeymooner, or the chief coordinator for a girlfriends getaway, look no further than The Pointe: the swankiest new address on Scenic Highway 30A. Offering luxurious accommodations in beautiful Inlet Beach, The Pointe is a boutique, hotel-style resort offering bold aesthetics, exceptional amenities, and a picturesque location at the entrance to Scenic Highway 30A’s distinguished east end.
Carefully curated for those who enjoy the finer things in life, guests of The Pointe will enjoy not-so-standard, highly sought-after amenities. What’s more, the property is ideally situated within walking distance to Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, directly across the street from shops and restaurants at 30Avenue, and a short bike ride to the beach.
Accommodations at The Pointe on 30A are outfitted with stainless steel appliances and modern, designer furnishings. Many units offer adjoining rooms with a “lock out” feature, which can be booked as one-, two-, or three-bedrooms, and hotel-style options. Select units offer added features to make your experience even more unforgettable, such as personal splash pools and fireplaces.
Just steps from the sugar-white sand and emerald green water of South Walton beaches, book your next vacation or weekend getaway at The Pointe to experience sophistication, style, and our award-winning service.
While The Pointe is equipped with full-service kitchens in the 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom units, there are also on-site dining options. Perfect for those staying in the hotel-style room or for those just needing a break from cooking in the kitchen, The Pointe will provide delicious on-site dining experiences.
Big Bad Breakfast
Big Bad Breakfast is a breakfast and lunch spot located poolside at The Pointe. Chef John Currence carefully crafted a menu focusing on local, fresh items. Going a step way beyond fresh-squeezed orange juice, Big Bad Breakfast prides itself on making their own jellies and preserves, granola, marinades, and so much more. Chef John Currence said it best: “Let’s give the proper respect to ‘the most important meal of the day.’”Read More
It’s hard to leave when so much is at your fingertips, and The Pointe provides just that, spoiling guests with luxurious amenities.
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of South Walton with beach service that takes you to and from the beach, and has beach chairs and umbrellas ready for you upon arrive (seasonal).
- Discovering the area is best done on bicycle, giving you access to hidden gems otherwise not seen via automobile. The Pointe provides complimentary bicycles for you to explore.
- A 61,000+ gallon resort-style pool sits at the center of the resort, beckoning you to dip or hang poolside in a beach chair, cabana, hot tub or alongside the fire pit.
- Providing additional shade, the La Cava lounge is a covered outdoor living room equipped with flat screen televisions so you can catch a game while taking a break from the pool.
- Escape to the rooftop sanctuary with your favorite beverage. Arguably the best place to catch a sunset in South Walton, the rooftop provides ample area to relax, with flat screen televisions, outdoor sitting area with fire pit, and panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico and Scenic Highway 30A.
- The Pure fitness center boasts top-notch gym equipment to stay plugged into your regime while visiting.
- The St. John Sundries Shop offers vacation getaway must-haves for purchase.
Offering luxurious accommodations in beautiful Inlet Beach, The Pointe is a boutique, hotel-style resort offering bold aesthetics, exceptional amenities, and a picturesque location perfect for weddings at the entrance to Scenic Highway 30A’s distinguished east end. The Pointe offers limitless opportunity for larger retreats, events and weddings, with a rooftop sanctuary and green space located at the core of the resort. These event spaces can accommodate most event requests. View our Wedding Video.
With panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico, sprinkled with the peaks of Rosemary Beach, the rooftop sanctuary is a private and intimate space for a celebration. Equipped with a built-in bar area, this space is perfect for entertaining and requires minimal alteration with it’s beautiful backdrop of the ocean. ‘A picturesque sanctuary’ hardly does it justice.
Resting at the center of The Pointe, The Green's clean and sleek design provides endless opportunity for an event. Imagine a ceremony with white drapery enveloping you and your guests, creating a lavish and intimate haven. Or, a cocktail party with café lights illuminating the night sky. Imagination is possibility with The Green.
Book your next wedding at The Pointe to experience sophistication, style, and our award-winning service!
Weddings: 866-503-9108 | FloridaWeddings@ResortQuest.com
Other Events: 866-281-6876 | NWFloridaGroups@ResortQuest.com
- Read More