- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Lake View
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 08/21/2019 - 10/03/2019Bookable Dates: 08/21/2019 - 09/24/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Come Relax and Save!
- Promo Code: SERENITY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/02/2019 - 11/02/2019Bookable Dates: 07/19/2019 - 09/20/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Hurry Home to Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: HURRYHOME
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 02/29/2020Bookable Dates: 08/07/2019 - 09/20/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 10/08/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Last Call is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Last Call is a magnificent two-story three bedrooms three bath balcony home that is flanked by matching magnolia trees and young palm plants. The home exudes elegance and refinery. Diagonally laid, wire-brushed oak hardwood floors, a marble gas fireplace, an arched and columned formal dining room, crown molding and refined furnishings place this home into a league of its own. The formal dining room has a crystal chandelier with a custom oak table that comfortably seats eight. French doors to the kitchen can be open or remain closed for a more formal or intimate setting. The enormous kitchen is fit for royalty. Golden tan streaked granite countertops sit between fawn colored oak cabinetry providing copious space. Professional grade stainless steel appliances glean as the sunlight pours in through the window above the kitchen sink. On this level, a full bath with glass shower is located. To the left of the living room, a graceful C-curved stairway with intricately wrought iron spindles and a wooden handrail disappears upstairs. Located at the top of the stairs is a game room alcove as well as all bedrooms. The master has a king bed, an en-suite with soaker tub and a separate shower, a skylight and a private balcony. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third has side-by-side full beds. The home’s third bath is located on this level and it has a tub and shower. A washer and dryer are also located in this unit for your convenience. Another staircase takes you to a private sitting area where the views are breathtaking. If you are looking for an elegant escape, make this Bahama shuttered, majestic, tropical home your Last Call. Downtown Carillon Beach acts as the heart of the community, providing essential goods and services for residents and guests and eliminating dependence on the automobile. It is a place to gather and meet other residents and visitors in an open-air, relaxed atmosphere. The Carillon fountain in the central plaza area of Downtown Carillon is a popular place to grab a bite to eat, visit with neighbors or just “hang out.” Carillon Market Street is the “main street” area of Downtown Carillon Beach. It is where the shops are located and is also a very popular venue for New Orleans style destination weddings. Whether you’re shopping, looking for an eatery, or planning a “big easy” style wedding, Carillon Market Street is the place to make it happen.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Carillon Beach Resort - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 110 Carillon Market St.
- Suite 1
- Panama City Beach
- Florida, 32413
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-233-7070
- Reservation Phone: 844-433-2006
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org