- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 01/31/2020Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 01/20/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 02/17/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Crystal Sands 105A is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This ground floor condominium has a warm contemporary decor with elegant accents and a rich Tuscan color palette. The unit has convenient access to the beach boardwalk off the back patio facing the Gulf. The living room offers a tropical queen sofa sleeper, an oversized chair, a wall mounted flat screen TV, and tiled floors. There is a dining table for four for ample seating. The master bedroom has designer tropical bedding and upscale contemporary furnishings. The hall bunks are built in and feature cozy neutral bedding and top safety rail. There is one full bathroom with a shower/tub combo as well as a Jack and Jill half bathroom. The kitchen has upgraded stainless steel appliances as well as the full complement of house wares for meal preparation. Enjoy the convenience of a stackable washer and dryer also. When not on the beach, you can listen to your favorite music on the CD sound system for premium relaxation. Perfect for a small family, this unit offers both convenience and luxury!Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Crystal Sands - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 3290 Scenic Highway 98
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-837-7740
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-837-7740
- Maintenance Phone: 850-837-7740
- After Hours Phone: 877-496-0993
- Office Hours: Monday & Tuesday/9:00AM - 5:00PM, Wednesday/Closed, Thursday - Saturday/9:00AM - 5:00PM, Sunday/Closed
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Please be aware Crystal Sands does not allow smoking anywhere on the premises.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.