- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Emerald Waters is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Emerald Waters is a beautiful Florida Cottage style home located on Lake Christine. This three-story home has three bedrooms and three full bathrooms. Emerald Waters features multiple outdoor living spaces with views of both the lake and the beautiful Emerald Coast. The home sits steps away from the beach and the community swimming pool. The first floor has an outdoor shower and a large screened-in porch. For the children, there is a large custom-built sandbox sure to make memories. The second floor is home to two spacious bedrooms. One bedroom has a king bed and a twin window bed. The second has three twin beds. One of the two living rooms is located on the second floor. Both living spaces feature cozy fireplaces. There are also two gorgeous balconies facing both the Gulf and Lake Christine. The third features a coastal kitchen with beautiful white appliances. For dining, there is a large table that seats at least eight people. The second living room is located off the kitchen with views of the ocean. The master suite is located on the top floor with a private balcony overlooking the lake. The master suite has both his and her vanities, a walk-in shower, and a separate tub. Come enjoy Emerald Waters and the Destin Pointe community.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Destin Pointe - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 480 Gulf Shore Drive
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-244-6240
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-244-6240
- Maintenance Phone: 850-244-6240
- Office Fax: 850-460-2791
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone on the post outside the office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
No boat, trailer, or RV parking available. | Due to Tropical Storm Nestor, the boardwalk to the beach of the Gulf of Mexico is closed at this time. Guests are still able to access the beach, however; they will need to walk to the access point located on the Jetties side (at the end of Rosalie Dr.), and then will be able to walk around. At this time, the HOA has blocked off the boardwalk for repairs and there is currently no ETA for completion at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep guests posted with any updates as we receive them.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.