- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 2 Baths
- Coastline View
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/29/2019Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/22/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Discover our newest properties!
- Promo Code: No Promo Code Needed!
- Eligible Stay Dates: 12/01/2018 - 12/31/2019Bookable Dates: 12/01/2018 - 12/28/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 12/06/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee)
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding including comforters has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Inlet Reef Club 219 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Holiday Isle, where Inlet Reef Club 219 is located, is in the center of everything in Destin but manages to stay under the radar with its serene beaches on the south side of the peninsula and harbor views on the north side. This comfortable unit is located on the second level of the Inlet Reef Club. Once you enter the condo, you can see the incredible open floor plan with the kitchen and dining/living room stretched out in front of you. To the right of the entrance hall is the recently updated kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and fully stocked cabinets, with all the dishware, silverware, and cookware you’ll need. A breakfast nook is a step away, with windows overlooking the community. Out the doorway, you’ll step into the inviting dining/living room space, with both community and coastline views. Tucked away in the front of the unit is a guest bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The bedroom features a queen size bed, television with cable, and a large closet. Across the hall is the bunk room, with two twins over double bunk beds. On the opposite side of the living area, at the back of the condo, is the master bedroom and bath. The bedroom shows off the balcony area, with a private sliding door entrance. The bed is king-sized and sits on a wall with a prominent wallpaper feature. Once you’ve walked through this coastal unit, you reach the balcony. It has a built-in grill, wet bar, 4-person table, and a lounge chair. The condo also has an in-unit washer and dryer for any laundry needs you’ll have.
Guests of Inlet Reef Club have the option to work out in the fitness center, play tennis on two of our secured tennis courts, play shuffleboard, swim in the huge pool, or take a dip in the hot tub. All linens and condo towels are provided for your comfort (Beach towels are not provided). With so many amenities both the unit and on the resort property, Inlet Reef Club 219 will definitely become your home away from home immediately.
Inlet Reef Club is located in the heart of Destin, with all the shopping, dining, and entertainment options you could want just a short drive away. Find locally owned restaurants and family-friendly activities such as Big Kahuna’s waterpark, HarborWalk Village, and Destin Commons shopping and entertainment center within 5 miles of the property.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom 1 : One Queen-sized bed
Guest Bedroom 2: (2 sets) Twin over double bunk bedsRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Central Destin Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 35000 Emerald Coast Parkway
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-650-2280
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-650-2280
- Maintenance Phone: 850-650-2280
- After Hours Phone: 877-586-1682
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.