- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Baths
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Island Blue is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Island Blue is a 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath, sleeps 11, luxurious home that has been professionally decorated and just promotes relaxing. It has 4 huge porches with views of Destin Harbor. There is a private salt water pool with a lanai area when you can hang out in the shade. Along the side of the house, there is a gas grill and hammock as well as an outdoor shower. The main living area is very spacious with seating for 12. There is a stereo system that allows you to plug in your iPod or iPhone and enjoy your favorite music by the pool and in the main living area. The kitchen has everything you need to put together and serve a gourmet meal. The Master Suite and Guest Suite both have king beds and private bathrooms with access to a large porch. There is a 'boys' room with a queen bed and its own bathroom across the hall. The 'girls' room has a total of 5 single beds (bunk bed, day bed, and two trundle beds). It has a beautiful porch with a bench swing. There are two Rinnai tankless hot water heaters so you will never run out of hot water while everyone takes a shower after a day at the beach. Every bedroom has its own TV.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Destin Pointe - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 480 Gulf Shore Drive
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-244-6240
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-244-6240
- Maintenance Phone: 850-244-6240
- Office Fax: 850-460-2791
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone on the post outside the office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
No boat, trailer, or RV parking available. | Due to Tropical Storm Nestor, the boardwalk to the beach of the Gulf of Mexico is closed at this time. Guests are still able to access the beach, however; they will need to walk to the access point located on the Jetties side (at the end of Rosalie Dr.), and then will be able to walk around. At this time, the HOA has blocked off the boardwalk for repairs and there is currently no ETA for completion at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep guests posted with any updates as we receive them.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.