- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/29/2019Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/22/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 12/06/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Bike Rentals (Free) / Private Wi-Fi.
This unit is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
La Vida Loca is located in the beautiful Destin Pointe community, boasting stunning peaks of the Gulf waters, coastal dune lakes, and the Destin Pass. This three-bedroom, three-bath vacation home is just a short walk from the most sought-after white sandy beaches of the Gulf coast. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, a queen-sized bed in one guest bedroom, and a twin-over-double bed with a trundle underneath in the second guest bedroom, La Vida Loca accommodates up to eight guests comfortably.
This elegantly-decorated vacation home features breathtaking décor and a truly welcoming atmosphere throughout, providing that picture-perfect beach vacation you have been yearning for. Each floor of this three-story home features capacious wraparound patios with swings and plenty of seating on each level, ideal for taking in the beautiful weather while enjoying a nice family meal together. The third-floor patio features a spiral staircase leading up to a separate lookout area, ideal for taking in those sunrise or sunset views over the East Pass.
There is a large carport and driveway leading up to the home on the first floor, allowing the whole family to come along. Enjoy a family barbecue with the gas grill outside or take a bike ride within the Destin Pointe community with the complimentary bike rentals offered during your stay. There is a large outdoor shower on the ground level as well, perfect for rinsing off the sand on your feet after a long day soaking up the sun on the beach.
The second floor offers the main living area, including the living room, dining area, and kitchen, along with a guest bedroom with a twin-over-double bunk bed and a trundle bed underneath. The living room boasts elegant matching décor and furnishings along with a large flat-screen television and DVD player, allowing for ultimate relaxation. Immediately next to the living room, you will find the kitchen which features stunning granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of utensils and cookware needed to prepare your own meals while on vacation. Adjacent to the kitchen is the wooden dining table, seating up to six guests comfortably.
Up the stairs to the third floor is the spacious master bedroom as well as an additional guest bedroom with a guest bathroom. The master bedroom features a cozy king-sized bed as well as a large flat-screen television and DVD player. The en-suite master bathroom includes a double vanity and a stunning walk-in shower. The guest bedroom offers a cozy queen-sized bed and leads into the guest bathroom. This bathroom features a single vanity and tub/shower combination.
Be sure to venture up the spiral staircase on the third-floor balcony to experience those sought-after, incredible sunrise and sunset views. With four flat-screen televisions and four DVD player combinations, you will enjoy endless entertainment, once you return back after a long day at the beach or simply exploring all that Destin has to offer.
La Vida Loca is located in the Destin Pointe community, which is spread over multiple acres and ranges in accommodations from a cozy community of cottages to mid-rise condominiums. Destin Pointe is filled with Southern charm, providing the perfect setting for your next dream vacation. It features an array of on-site amenities to keep you active and entertained throughout your whole stay. Enjoy two lighted tennis courts, a shuffleboard area, multiple swimming pools, and a fitness facility. Take advantage of the free tram service that runs seasonally through the resort.
Destin Pointe is located at the point of the prestigious Holiday Isle in Central Destin, between the stunning Gulf of Mexico and the Destin Harbor. Recreation activities such as fishing from the jetties and swimming and snorkeling are what make Destin Pointe a hidden gem of Destin. Guests can even charter a boat from the Harbor for a deep-sea fishing or boating adventure. Destin, in general, is an action-packed destination, from the multiple local restaurants at HarborWalk Village to the sugar-white sands just moments away. Enjoy all that Destin has to offer, including the local culture, cuisine, and stunning scenery.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom 1: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom 2: Twin-over-double bunk bed + trundle bed underneathRead More
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Tiki Bar/Grill
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Destin Pointe - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 480 Gulf Shore Drive
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-244-6240
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-244-6240
- Maintenance Phone: 850-244-6240
- Office Fax: 850-460-2791
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone on the post outside the office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
No boat, trailer, or RV parking available. | Due to Tropical Storm Nestor, the boardwalk to the beach of the Gulf of Mexico is closed at this time. Guests are still able to access the beach, however; they will need to walk to the access point located on the Jetties side (at the end of Rosalie Dr.), and then will be able to walk around. At this time, the HOA has blocked off the boardwalk for repairs and there is currently no ETA for completion at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep guests posted with any updates as we receive them.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.