- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Bay View
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 02/17/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
Magnolia House 207 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Magnolia House 207 is a stunning one-bedroom, one-bath condo offering exquisite beachy décor and breathtaking views of the gulf, Destin pass and surrounding Destin Pointe community. With a king-sized bed in the bedroom and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, Magnolia House 207 accommodates up to four guests comfortably. Upscale wood flooring adorns the entryway and guest bathroom, and carpeting is presented in the living area and bedroom, offering a truly “at home” ambience from the moment you enter.
Upon entering, you will find the bedroom on your right, offering its own private oasis. Unwind after a long day on the comfortable king-sized bed and watch your favorite movie or television show with the large, mounted flat-screen television and DVD player. The guest bathroom is accessible from both the bedroom and the hall area, and offers a single vanity with a tub/shower combination. There is an in-unit washer and dryer combination as well, allowing you and your guests to pack lightly to leave plenty of space for souvenirs.
Down the hall is the fully-equipped kitchen on the right, offering lovely granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, along with all utensils and cookware needed to create your favorite chef-inspired meals while on vacation. The elegant glass dining table seats four guests and there are two bar chairs by the kitchen breakfast bar. Step into the inviting living area, offering tasteful beachy décor and comfortable furnishings, along with a large flat-screen television and DVD player. Cozy up with your loved ones for a movie night after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that Destin has to offer.
Step out onto the balcony to experience ultimate serenity. If you are an early riser, the balcony provides a picture-perfect setting to sip on your morning coffee while watching the sun rise. Kick your feet up and unwind in the evenings with your loved ones, as there is plenty of seating for the whole family. Magnolia House 207 at Destin Pointe can easily become your favorite vacation destination for years to come.
Magnolia House is located in the Destin Pointe community, which is spread over multiple acres and ranges in accommodations from a cozy community of cottages to mid-rise condominiums. Destin Pointe is filled with Southern charm, providing the perfect setting for your next dream vacation. It features an array of on-site amenities to keep you active and entertained throughout your whole stay. It features two lighted tennis courts, a shuffleboard area, multiple swimming pools and a fitness facility. Take advantage of the free tram service that runs seasonally through the resort.
Destin Pointe is located at the point of the prestigious Holiday Isle in Central Destin, between the stunning Gulf of Mexico and the Destin Harbor. Recreation activities such as fishing from the jetties and swimming and snorkeling are what make Destin Pointe a hidden gem of Destin. Guests can even charter a boat from the Harbor for a deep-sea fishing or boating adventure. Destin in general is an action-packed destination, from the multiple local restaurants at HarborWalk Village to the sugar-white sands just moments away. Enjoy all that Destin has to offer, including the local culture, cuisine and stunning scenery.
Bedroom: King-sized bed
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Destin Pointe - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 480 Gulf Shore Drive
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-244-6240
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-244-6240
- Maintenance Phone: 850-244-6240
- Office Fax: 850-460-2791
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone on the post outside the office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
No boat, trailer, or RV parking available. | Parking Garage - No assigned parking spaces. | Due to Tropical Storm Nestor, the boardwalk to the beach of the Gulf of Mexico is closed at this time. Guests are still able to access the beach, however; they will need to walk to the access point located on the Jetties side (at the end of Rosalie Dr.), and then will be able to walk around. At this time, the HOA has blocked off the boardwalk for repairs and there is currently no ETA for completion at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep guests posted with any updates as we receive them.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.