- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Bay View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Magnolia House 510 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Magnolia House 510 is a true vacationer’s dream, boasting incredible views of the Destin Pass, stunning updated interior décor, and a truly “at home” ambience. With a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, two twin-sized beds in the guest bedroom, along with a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, this two bedroom, two-bath condo accommodates up to six guests comfortably. Upscale hardwood floors, inviting décor and comfortable furnishings await you at Magnolia House 510.
Upon entering, you will find the guest bedroom on your right, featuring two twin-sized beds and a large flat-screen television, ideal for children or additional guests to relax and unwind in their own separate oasis. The guest bedroom leads out onto its own private balcony, ideal for taking in those incredible sunrise views. The en-suite guest bathroom offers a stunning granite countertop along with a gorgeously-tiled and spacious walk-in shower. Unwind in ultimate serenity after an action-packed day.
The fully-equipped kitchen is located to the left of the entrance, and boasts stunning granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, as well as a gorgeous backsplash to complement the overall ambience of the area. Enjoy all utensils and cookware needed to create your favorite meals while on vacation. An elegant high-top dining table seats six guests comfortably, and there are three additional bar stools by the kitchen breakfast bar.
Step into the inviting living area, boasting lovely matching furnishings and stylish décor, along with a large flat-screen television and DVD player. Cozy up with your loved ones for a movie night after a long day of soaking up the sun on the beach or exploring all that Destin has to offer. The welcoming master bedroom is adjacent to the living area and is truly a sight to see. With a comfortable king-sized bed, a large flat-screen television with a DVD player, along with immediate access to the private balcony, you will feel right at home. Wake up to the breathtaking sights of the Destin Pass, with the large shuddered windows.
The spacious, en-suite master bathroom will have you in a state of pure bliss, with the double vanity surrounded by granite countertops, incredible standalone garden tub, with intricate tiling, along with the beautifully-tiled walk-in shower. Unwind from the day’s activities with a nice bath, and rinse off the sand between your feet in the spacious shower. True luxury and relaxation awaits you at Magnolia House 510 at Destin Pointe.
Magnolia House is located in the Destin Pointe community, which is spread over multiple acres and ranges in accommodations from a cozy community of cottages to mid-rise condominiums. Destin Pointe is filled with Southern charm, providing the perfect setting for your next dream vacation. It features an array of on-site amenities to keep you active and entertained throughout your whole stay. It features two lighted tennis courts, a shuffleboard area, multiple swimming pools and a fitness facility. Take advantage of the free tram service that runs seasonally through the resort.
Destin Pointe is located at the point of the prestigious Holiday Isle in Central Destin, between the stunning Gulf of Mexico and the Destin Harbor. Recreation activities such as fishing from the jetties and swimming and snorkeling are what make Destin Pointe a hidden gem of Destin. Guests can even charter a boat from the Harbor for a deep-sea fishing or boating adventure. Destin in general is an action-packed destination, from the multiple local restaurants at HarborWalk Village to the sugar-white sands just moments away. Enjoy all that Destin has to offer, including the local culture, cuisine and stunning scenery.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom: (2) Two Twin-sized beds
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Destin Pointe - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 480 Gulf Shore Drive
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-244-6240
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-244-6240
- Maintenance Phone: 850-244-6240
- Office Fax: 850-460-2791
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone on the post outside the office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
No boat, trailer, or RV parking available. | Parking Garage - No assigned parking spaces. | Due to Tropical Storm Nestor, the boardwalk to the beach of the Gulf of Mexico is closed at this time. Guests are still able to access the beach, however; they will need to walk to the access point located on the Jetties side (at the end of Rosalie Dr.), and then will be able to walk around. At this time, the HOA has blocked off the boardwalk for repairs and there is currently no ETA for completion at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep guests posted with any updates as we receive them.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.