- 6 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 16
- 4 Baths
- Pool View
- Big Spring Vacation Savings!
- Promo Code: FLIPFLOPS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 03/01/2020 - 04/30/2020Bookable Dates: 12/19/2019 - 01/31/2020Required stay from 4 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 02/17/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
Oceans 15 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Welcome to paradise at Oceans 15, a gorgeous, tastefully-decorated home nestled in the Villages of Crystal Beach community in Destin. This six-bedroom, four-bathroom home features bright and welcoming décor and elegant furnishings throughout. Oceans 15 accommodates up to 16 guests comfortably, perfect for a family gathering or a fun vacation with a group of friends. Oceans 15 is very warm and inviting from the moment you walk into the home. On the first floor, you will find an open floor plan, with the kitchen, dining area, and living room all connected. The fully-equipped kitchen offers a large, open layout and plenty of storage space, along with all utensils needed to create your own meals. The kitchen is furnished with stainless-steel appliances and highlights a large pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area, with a table that seats eight guests. There are also four additional barstools by the breakfast bar near the kitchen. The living area features a flat-screen smart-television and DVD player combination, perfect for family movie nights after a long day at the beach. You will also find a guest bedroom on this floor, with a King-size bed, a smart-television, and a full bathroom adjacent to the room.
Up the stairs to the second floor, you will find the Master bedroom with a King-sized bed, a walk-in closet, a smart-television, and an en suite. The master bathroom features a large double vanity and a jetted-tub/shower combo. A guest bedroom is located down the hall with twin-sized bunk beds and a flat-screen television. The bedroom shares a full bathroom with another guest bedroom down that hall, containing a Queen-size bed and a flat-screen television. The second floor features a large wrap-around balcony with two entrances, one from the hallway and another from the Master bedroom. Travel upstairs to the third floor to discover two more guest bedrooms and another bathroom. One of the bedrooms features two twin beds and a flat-screen television, and it shares a full bathroom with the other guest bedroom. It contains a Queen-size bed, a futon bed, a flat-screen television and DVD player combo, and private access to the 3rd floor balcony. The other door to the balcony is located in the hallway.
Enjoy your free time at the community pool, which has two waterfalls, a rock formation island, a hot tub, a spacious self-serve Tiki Bar, and chairs to lounge in. When you’re ready to feel the sand between your toes, walk a short distance to the beach to have some fun in the sun. Oceans 15 is within walking distance to amazing shopping and dining at the Destin Commons and the Shoppes of Paradise Isle (easy ten-minute walk away). The area has numerous championship golf courses, or you can enjoy other attractions like snorkeling, swimming with the dolphins, dolphin cruises, water parks, fishing excursions, and much more. With all the fun activities and stunning sights in the area, you’re sure to make lasting memories at Oceans 15.
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Master bedroom 2: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom 1: Twin-over-twin bunk bed
Guest bedroom 2: Queen-sized bed
Guest bedroom 3: Queen-sized bed + futon bed
Guest bedroom 4: Two twin-sized beds
Living room: Sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Check-in Office Name:
- Central Destin Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 35000 Emerald Coast Parkway
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-650-2280
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-650-2280
- Maintenance Phone: 850-650-2280
- After Hours Phone: 877-586-1682
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Oceans 15 details:
A gas grill and propane are provided for your convenience. Please do not move the grill.
This property is a smoke-free property. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on-site.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet-friendly.
The guest bedroom on the third floor offers 2 twin beds. These beds cannot be pushed together.
The community association limits parking to 3 cars per house. Unfortunately, street parking is prohibited.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set-up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- A clean room upon arrival is included with your stay. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood? Want to spend the day on a pontoon boat? Ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you covered! Check out these great deals and don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.