- 3 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
- Last-Minute Offer
- Promo Code: LASTMINUTE
- Eligible Stay Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/29/2019Bookable Dates: 10/24/2019 - 11/22/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 10/29/2019 - 12/06/2019Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Public Wi-Fi – Fee.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
OdysSea is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
OdysSea is a gorgeous, tastefully-decorated home nestled in the Destin Pointe Resort. This three-bedroom, three-bathroom home features welcoming décor with a beach ambiance and elegant furnishings throughout. OdysSea accommodates up to 9 guests comfortably, with a King-sized bed in the Master bedroom, Queen-size beds in both guest bedrooms, and a three-tiered twin-size bunk bed. OdysSea is very warm and inviting from the moment you walk into the home. When you enter the home on the second floor, you will find an open floor plan, with the kitchen and living room connected. The fully-equipped kitchen offers a large, open layout and plenty of storage space, along with all utensils needed to create your own meals. The kitchen is furnished with stainless-steel appliances and highlights a large pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen in a separate room is the dining area, with a table that seats eight guests. There are also two additional barstools by the breakfast bar in the kitchen. The living area features a gas fireplace and a flat-screen TV/DVD player combination, perfect for movie nights after a long day at the beach. You will also find a guest bedroom on this floor, with a Queen-size bed, a TV, an attached bathroom with a walk-in shower, and a private balcony facing the community.
Up the stairs to the third floor, you will find the Master bedroom with a King-size bed, a fireplace, a sitting area, and a private covered balcony featuring stunning views. The Master en-suite has a double vanity and a jetted tub with a separate walk-in shower. A guest bedroom is located down the hall with twin-sized bunk beds and a flat-screen TV. The bedroom shares a full bathroom with another guest bedroom down that hall, containing a Queen-size bed and a flat-screen TV. Each bedroom has its own private balcony. On the other side of the third floor are a guest bedroom with a Queen-size bed, a TV, and a private balcony facing the community. It has an attached bathroom with a walk-in shower. In between these two bedrooms is a bunk area/game room with a triple-tiered bunk, a TV, and a foosball table.
The beautiful home is located on one of the most desirable lots in Destin Pointe's island neighborhood. OdysSea captures some of the unique views of Lake Christina, Jetties, East Pass and the Gulf of Mexico. The covered balconies off the living area and Master bedroom are the perfect spots to watch the sunset over the East Pass into the Gulf of Mexico after a relaxing day at the beach or pool. Every morning and evening, from your porch, you are treated with your own boat parade as you watch Destin's fishing fleet go to and from the Gulf with their catch of the day. Enjoy your free time at the community pool, or when you’re ready to feel the sand between your toes, walk a short distance to the beach to have some fun in the sun. OdysSea is less than 10 minutes away from HarborWalk Village, where you can shop at eclectic stores, eating at exquisite restaurants, and trying some fun activities. The area has numerous championship golf courses, or you can enjoy other attractions like snorkeling, swimming with the dolphins, dolphin cruises, water parks, fishing excursions, and much more. With all the fun activities and stunning sights in the area, you’re sure to create lasting memories at OdysSea!
Master bedroom: King-sized bed
Guest bedroom 1: Queen-size bed
Guest bedroom 2: Queen-size bed
Bunk area: Three-tiered twin-size bunk bedRead More
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Road Biking
- Rock Climbing (indoor)
- Rock Climbing (outdoor)
- State Park
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- Destin Pointe - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 480 Gulf Shore Drive
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-244-6240
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-244-6240
- Maintenance Phone: 850-244-6240
- Office Fax: 850-460-2791
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone on the post outside the office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
No boat, trailer, or RV parking available. | Due to Tropical Storm Nestor, the boardwalk to the beach of the Gulf of Mexico is closed at this time. Guests are still able to access the beach, however; they will need to walk to the access point located on the Jetties side (at the end of Rosalie Dr.), and then will be able to walk around. At this time, the HOA has blocked off the boardwalk for repairs and there is currently no ETA for completion at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep guests posted with any updates as we receive them.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.