- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Fee) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Pelican Beach Resort 209 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This lovely casual Floridian unit has fabulous views from a private Gulf front balcony on the second floor! This unit offers everything you will need to feel right at home. It has a cozy coastal feel throughout. The kitchen offers full size updated appliances and all the house wares you will need to make family meals. There is a nice dining table with four chairs as well as a few barstools for plenty of seating. The master suite has a king sized bed, designer bedding, and en-suite master bathroom. The master bathroom offers a shower/tub and single vanity. There is a twin over twin bunk bed in the hall with cozy bedding. The second full bathroom is in the hall and offers a pedestal sink and a glass enclosed shower. For your convenience, there is a coin operated laundry room on each floor. You are welcome to take advantage of free DVD rentals at our check-in office! You will find two DVD players and two flat screen TV’s in this fine unit. Make this wonderful beachside unit yours for your next dream beach getaway!Read More
Extra Sleeping AreaRead More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Central Destin Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 35000 Emerald Coast Parkway
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-650-2280
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-650-2280
- Maintenance Phone: 850-650-2280
- After Hours Phone: 877-586-1682
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Pelican Beach Resort is installing a second swimming pool. Construction begins on 2/6/2020 and should be completed by 7/31/2020. Guests will have access to the current pool on-site and beach access. The south side sunbathing deck and the west walkway is the area the construction is taking place. Please expect construction noise during this time.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.