- 5 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Fee) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Pelican Point is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Pelican Point is a four-story home seated on one of the best lots on Holiday Isle. You have panoramic views from every room of the house. Pelican Point is located next to one of the communities’ beach accesses and steps away from the Magnolia House pool. The first story is home to the carport and a large sandbox for kids to play in. The second floor is home to three of the five bedrooms and is the main entrance to the home. The first bedroom you come to features a floral queen size bed and an ensuite bathroom. This bedroom offers spectacular views of the Destin Bridge on its Juliet style balcony. The second room on this floor has a king size bed with a private bathroom. The back porch has an entrance off this room. The master bedroom sits at the back of the home on the second floor. This bedroom has beautiful views of the East Pass. There is a large king size bed and coastal décor. The ensuite master bath features a soaking tub, a stand-up shower and his and her vanity. This bathroom is a perfect room to relax in after a long day at the beach. The third floor is completely dedicated to the immaculate living space with vaulted wood ceilings and hardwood floors. At the top of the stairs is a beautiful kitchen, fit for a chef. There are granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and custom cabinets. Off the living room, is a cozy sitting room where you can watch the boats come in under the Destin Bridge. There is also a larger living space fit for entertaining with a bar area and large media system. The dining room offers views of both the East Pass and the Gulf of Mexico. With seating for six, this is a perfect area for entertaining. There is a large porch of this main living area. After a long day on the water, this outdoor living area is where you will unwind. The fourth floor is the designated kid’s floor. It is home to two bedrooms both with a queen bed and a twin trundle. The two bedrooms share a bathroom with a stand-up shower. The house is perfect for the whole family. Pelican Point will be the center of many great vacation memories. From the sandbox to the complimentary bike rentals there is plenty to keep the family entertained.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Destin Pointe - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 480 Gulf Shore Drive
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-244-6240
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-244-6240
- Maintenance Phone: 850-244-6240
- Office Fax: 850-460-2791
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone on the post outside the office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
No boat, trailer, or RV parking available. | Due to Tropical Storm Nestor, the boardwalk to the beach of the Gulf of Mexico is closed at this time. Guests are still able to access the beach, however; they will need to walk to the access point located on the Jetties side (at the end of Rosalie Dr.), and then will be able to walk around. At this time, the HOA has blocked off the boardwalk for repairs and there is currently no ETA for completion at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep guests posted with any updates as we receive them.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.