- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Baths
- Partial Gulf View
Features: Beach Chair & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal – Free) / DVD Rentals – Free / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Sea La Vie is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Sea La Vie is a brand new lake front home in the Destin Pointe community. This home sits on Lake Christina and has both views of the Emerald Coast and Destin’s East Pass. The main living space sits on the second floors and features beautiful views of the water. The open floor plan features a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, beautiful counter tops, and a large pantry. The dining area features a beautiful view of the lake. The main living space sits on the second floor of the home and offers breathtaking views of the water. There is no shortage of outdoor living at Sea La Vie. The main level balcony features both a dining and living area with enough seating for the whole family. There are four suites and a bunk room. One bedroom is situated on the main living floor and the other four on the top level of the home. The home offers private balconies off each suite. Sea la Vie has two master suites, with king size beds and great views of both the gulf coast and Lake Christina. Both master bedrooms offer en suites with double vanities and a tub/shower. There are three other full baths and a half bath to accommodate all guests in your party. Located inside the gates of the Island Neighborhood of Destin Pointe, this home is near one of the several private beach walkovers, so there are no busy streets to cross to get to the beach. Destin Pointe is a one of a kind gated island community that offers two pools, two coastal dune lakes, shuffle board and tennis courts. Whether your passion is fishing, snorkeling at the jetties, tennis, or relaxing on the more than 3,000 feet of white sand beaches; Destin Pointe has it all.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Destin Pointe - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 480 Gulf Shore Drive
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-244-6240
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-244-6240
- Maintenance Phone: 850-244-6240
- Office Fax: 850-460-2791
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone on the post outside the office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assist with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
No boat, trailer, or RV parking available. | Due to Tropical Storm Nestor, the boardwalk to the beach of the Gulf of Mexico is closed at this time. Guests are still able to access the beach, however; they will need to walk to the access point located on the Jetties side (at the end of Rosalie Dr.), and then will be able to walk around. At this time, the HOA has blocked off the boardwalk for repairs and there is currently no ETA for completion at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will keep guests posted with any updates as we receive them.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.