- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Define Your Weekend with a Two-Night Stay
- Promo Code: WEEKEND
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/06/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 11/06/2019 - 02/17/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Additional Fee) / 24/7 Customer Support / Free Wi-Fi.
SunDestin Beach Resort 1502 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Vacation in style when you stay at SunDestin 1502. This elegantly-decorated, one-bedroom, one-and-a-half-bath accommodates up to six guests comfortably, with a king-sized bed in the bedroom, twin-sized bunk beds nestled in the hall area, and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Enjoy the incredible 15th floor, Gulf-front views of the crystal-clear waters from the private balcony, perfect for taking in the lovely sunrise and sunset views. Unit 1502 provides a welcoming atmosphere from the moment you enter, offering a picturesque, beachy vibe throughout.
Upon entering, you will find the master bedroom on the right, boasting a king-sized bed, lovely carpeting, along with a flat-screen television and DVD player combination. The bedroom leads into the bathroom, which boasts a single vanity and tub/shower combination. The bathroom is conveniently accessible from the hall area as well. Nestled in the hallway, you will find two twin-sized bunks, perfect for children. Down the hall is the fully-equipped kitchen with all the utensils and appliances needed to create your own meals while on vacation. The kitchen leads into the dining area and living room, providing plenty of space to spread out. The dining table seats up to six guests comfortably, perfect for the whole family. The living room boasts matching furnishings along with a large flat-screen television and DVD player combination, ideal for a family movie night after a long day at the beach. Step out onto the balcony for incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the added convenience of an in-unit washer and dryer combination, allowing you and your family to pack lightly and leave plenty of room for souvenirs. SunDestin 1502 can easily become your vacation go-to for years to come. Take in the gulf breeze, dip your toes in the sand and relax in paradise when you stay in this welcoming unit.
SunDestin Beach Resort is located directly on the beach, just steps away from the most sought-after, crystal-clear waters in the Gulf Coast! With free DVD rentals throughout your stay, as well as a 24-hour check-in desk, SunDestin Beach Resort offers a wide variety of amenities to enjoy during your beach vacation. Enjoy the brand new on-site restaurant, Rosada Bar & Grill and outdoor Tiki Bar. The gym area features a hot tub, steam room and sauna. Enjoy making a splash in the outdoor hot tub, outdoor pool and indoor pool (heated seasonally). Walk down the boardwalk to the beach and soak up the sun with beach chair and umbrella rentals, offered seasonally from March to October.
Located in Central Destin, SunDestin Beach Resort is surrounded by multiple restaurants, shops and entertainment. It is just 2.9 miles from Harborwalk Village, boasting a wide variety of local restaurants and shops, and is the most popular location in Destin for festivals and events. SunDestin Beach Resort is just 3.2 miles from the Destin Commons outdoor shopping area, which also has a wide variety of shops and restaurants, as well as a movie theatre. Make SunDestin Beach Resort your next vacation go-to, and it can easily become your home away from home for years to come.
All Sundestin units, balconies and common areas are smoke-free. The property offers a smoking area for our guests who smoke to use during their stay.
Bedroom: King-sized bed
Hall area: Twin-sized bunk bed
Living room: Queen-sized sleeper sofaRead More
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- SunDestin Beach Resort - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 1040 Highway 98 East
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-837-7093
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-837-7093
- Maintenance Phone: 850-837-7093
- After Hours Phone: 850-837-7093
- Office Hours: This is a 24 hour office.
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: This front desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round.
Min age to book 22 | The Sea Store Coffee and Beach Shop: Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday 7 am to 5 pm. Closed on Sunday.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.