- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Define Your Weekend with a Two-Night Stay
- Promo Code: WEEKEND
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/06/2019 - 02/28/2020Bookable Dates: 11/06/2019 - 02/17/2020Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/31/2020Bookable Dates: 09/09/2019 - 12/29/2020Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Additional Fee) / 24/7 Customer Support / Free Wi-Fi.
SunDestin Beach Resort 1602 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
SunDestin Beach Resort unit 1602 is the perfect oasis for your next getaway to the most famed beaches of the Gulf Coast. Providing unparalleled 16th-floor views of the crystal-clear waters, this one-bedroom, one-and-a-half bath is truly a gem. You will fall in love with the coastal-modern décor and welcoming ambiance that is offered from the moment you enter. This recently-updated condominium features ceramic tile and area rugs throughout, including a beautiful area rug in the living room. With a king-sized bed in the bedroom and a pull-out sleeper sofa in the living room, unit 1602 accommodates up to four guests comfortably. Upon entering, you will find the bedroom on your right, which leads into its own private bath. This bath includes a shower/tub combination and single vanity. There is a half-bath, accessible from the hall area as well. Down the hall, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen which has been recently fully remodeled. It includes stunning granite countertops with lovely backsplash, all new stainless-steel appliances and every amenity of a home. The kitchen opens into the dining area and living room. The dining table seats up to six guests comfortably. The living room leads to the private balcony, which includes a high-top table and chairs to enjoy the breathtaking views of the emerald green waters and sugary white sands of the beach. Enjoy endless entertainment with two televisions, two DVD players, a CD stereo system and endless DVD rentals throughout your stay. Unit 1602 will easily become your go-to vacation destination for years to come.
SunDestin Beach Resort is located directly on the beach, just steps away from the most sought-after, crystal-clear waters in the Gulf Coast. SunDestin Beach Resort offers a wide variety of amenities to enjoy during your beach vacation. The gym area features a hot tub, steam room, and sauna. There is also an outdoor hot tub, outdoor pool and indoor pool (heated seasonally). Enjoy lunch or dinner at the on-site restaurant and Tiki Bar, Rosada Bar & Grill. Walk down the boardwalk to the beach and soak up the sun with beach chair and umbrella rentals, offered seasonally from March to October. Come relax and put your toes in the sand.
Located in Central Destin, SunDestin Beach Resort is surrounded by multiple restaurants, shops, and entertainment. It is just 2.9 miles from Harborwalk Village, boasting a wide variety of local restaurants and shops, and is the most popular location in Destin for festivals and events. SunDestin Beach Resort is also just 3.2 miles from the Destin Commons outdoor shopping area.
All SunDestin units, balconies, and common areas are smoke-free. The property offers a smoking area for our guests who smoke to use during their stay.
Bedroom: King-sized bed
Living room: Pull-out sleeper sofaRead More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- SunDestin Beach Resort - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 1040 Highway 98 East
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-837-7093
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-837-7093
- Maintenance Phone: 850-837-7093
- After Hours Phone: 850-837-7093
- Office Hours: This is a 24 hour office.
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: This front desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round.
There’s an AC condenser located on balcony. Noise could be disruptive while balcony is in use. | Min age to book 22 | The Sea Store Coffee and Beach Shop: Hours of Operation: Monday - Saturday 7 am to 5 pm. Closed on Sunday.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.