- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Additional Fee) / 24/7 Customer Support / Free Wi-Fi.
SunDestin Beach Resort 1712 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
SunDestin 1712 is truly a sight to see. This spacious corner unit boasts incredible 17th floor, Gulf-front views of the stunning emerald green waters and white sandy beaches. With a king-sized bed in the Gulf-front master bedroom, two twin-sized beds in the guest bedroom and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room, this two-bedroom, two-bath condo accommodates up to six guests comfortably. You will fall in love with the elegant and vibrant décor, lovely tile flooring, spacious layout and welcoming ambiance offered in this stunning unit.
Upon entering, you will find the guest bedroom on your left, which features gorgeously-tiled flooring and beachy décor, two twin-sized beds – perfect for children, along with a mounted flat-screen television. The guest bedroom leads into the guest bath, which includes a single vanity and tub/shower combination. The guest bath is conveniently accessible from the hall area as well. Adjacent to the guest bedroom, you will find the fully-equipped kitchen, boasting stunning granite countertops along with a stackable washer/dryer combination, allowing you and your family to pack light and leave plenty of room for souvenirs. Next to the kitchen is the dining table, comfortably seating up to six guests. The spacious living room offers comfortable matching furnishings along with a large, mounted flat-screen television and DVD player combination – perfect for a family movie night after a long day at the beach.
The large, Gulf-front master bedroom features a king-sized bed, colorful and welcoming décor, and leads into its own en-suite bathroom. The master bath boasts a single vanity along with a tub/shower combination. Step out onto the spacious, private balcony for incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico – perfect for enjoying your morning coffee or simply watching the sun rise and set over the Gulf.
All Sundestin units, balconies, and common areas are smoke-free. The property offers a smoking area for our guests who smoke to use during their stay.
Sundestin Event Fees are as follows:
• Beach Ceremonies – $500 + tax
• Sunfish Room Rental – $250 + tax
• Ballroom Rental – $2,500 + tax
• Beach Ceremony & Reception Rental Package – $4,500 + tax
50% of the money is due at the time of booking and is separate from your reservation.Read More
Extra Sleeping Area
- Coffee House
- Fine Dining
- Grocery Store
- Helicopter Rides
- Jet Skiing
- Kite Surfing
- Mini Golf
- Nature Trails
- Road Biking
- State Park
- Urgent Care
- Water Park
- Check-in Office Name:
- SunDestin Beach Resort - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 1040 Highway 98 East
- Florida, 32541
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-837-7093
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-837-7093
- Maintenance Phone: 850-837-7093
- After Hours Phone: 850-837-7093
- Office Hours: This is a 24 hour office.
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: This front desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round.
Min age to book 22 | The Sea Store Coffee and Beach Shop: Hours of operation vary by season.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like, soap, bathroom tissue and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.