- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal- Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Bella Riva 409 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This beautiful unit formerly belonged to the developer of Bella Riva and was the most expensive and customized, decorated featuring Henredon furniture throughout. This beautiful vacation rental includes floor to ceiling patio doors in the living room and master bedroom leading you to your own private balcony so you can enjoy the view of the gulf. The master bedroom retreat has a king size sleigh bed, an attached 4 piece bathroom with soaking tub and two-person shower. The second bedroom has a king size bed with private bath and shower/soaking tub as does the third bedroom which consists of a queen size bed with private bath and shower/soaking tub. The living room contains a new queen size sleeper sofa with gel/foam mattress. The fourth bedroom (media room) has a leather wrap-around sectional sofa and contains an air mattress for extra sleeping. The home is wired with the finest B&W speakers for music in the kitchen, living room, master bed and bath with Blue Tooth capability from your phone or iPad. The Media Room (5.1 B&W Surround Sound) also has access to the bathroom from the hall. There are 5 New Large Smart (42-65 inch streaming) TV’s in the living room, media room and each bedroom as well as a 6th on the kitchen counter. The Chef's kitchen is all Viking Appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, oven, 6 burner gas range and 40 bottle storage wine unit. The dining area has a table that seats 8 (12 with additional leaves) and 4 additional bar stools. This unit has all the utensils and cookware to make a gourmet meal that you can enjoy on the patio or inside. Bahama Bay Beach Chairs & Umbrella for Six are located the unit bedroom closet. Free internet, streaming, and Wi-Fi is available throughout the unit and patio furniture for (8) from Carolina Casual bar height for unobstructed views).Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Okaloosa Island Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 1333 Miracle Strip Parkway SE
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-986-7600
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-986-7600
- Maintenance Phone: 850-986-7600
- After Hours Phone: 877-496-8062
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Parking strictly limited to 2 cars per unit. The guest will get 1 covered, assigned parking spot and 1 uncovered, unassigned spot. Parking passes required per the HOA.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.