- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Baths
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Blu 105 is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Located on the quiet stretch of Okaloosa Island, blu 105 offers total relaxation and comfort just steps from the pool and Gulf. Upon entering the condo, the views will immediately guide you to the main living area. The kitchen is spacious and offers everything you’ll need to cook meals or prep for a large gathering. The stainless-steel appliances, sparkling counters, and sleek cabinets are stunning, and the large island gives even more space. The dining area seats six guests, and the two living areas have plenty of seating for everyone. A large wet bar has a wine fridge, icemaker, sink and another small fridge for drinks. Above is a wine rack, and cabinets with even more storage. Tucked away from the open floor plan living space is a den; equipped with a queen-sized sofa bed and wall-mounted television, it’s perfect for the kids.
The balcony can be accessed from the living areas and has plenty of outdoor seating to enjoy the Gulf breeze. Also accessible from the balcony is the master bedroom. With a king-sized bed and ensuite bath, and breathtaking views of the water, you’ll never want to leave. The bathroom features a double vanity, separate tub and shower with a seat, with gleaming finishes on each. Both guest bedrooms offer king-sized beds, and the bunk room has twin-sized bunks and another queen-sized sofa bed. Two more bathrooms, one attached to the second guest room, offer plenty of counter space and gorgeous finishes. Perfectly decorated rooms, in-unit laundry, and amazing views are sure to make blu 105 your next Emerald Coast getaway.
On property at blu, unwind in the jetted spa, roast some marshmallows at the gulf-side fire pit, enjoy a family barbecue at the gulf-front grilling area with gas grills, or get your workout in at the state-of-the-art fitness center. The dual high-speed elevators will assure you can get from your condo to the beach quickly, to enjoy every minute of beach time. Over 300 feet of private gulf-front sands await you from the private beach access through a secured gated entrance. Lush tropical landscaping and a porte-cochere entrance with an elegant water fountain await you at blu 105.
Master Bedroom: King-sized bed
Bedroom 2: King-sized bed
Bedroom 3: King-sized bed
Bedroom 4: 1 set of Twin-sized bunk beds + Queen-sized sofa bed
Additional Sleeping Area: Queen-sized sofa bed (den)Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Okaloosa Island Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 1333 Miracle Strip Parkway SE
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-986-7600
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-986-7600
- Maintenance Phone: 850-986-7600
- After Hours Phone: 877-496-8062
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Parking strictly limited to 2 cars per unit. The guest will get 1 covered, assigned parking spot and 1 uncovered, unassigned spot. Parking passes required & located inside the unit.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.