- 4 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Blu 405 is professionally managed by ResortQuest.
This luxury four-bedroom, three-bathroom rental is located on Okaloosa Island, just west of Destin. The unit has upgrades throughout, and the property follows suit with gorgeous gulf front pools and a hot tub, along with a top of the line fitness center. The unit features an open, fully equipped kitchen. The common area and the master bedroom have stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico. The balcony offers a table for outdoor dining and unparalleled views of the water.
There are plenty of restaurants to choose from nearby, including Old Bay Steamer, AJ’s Oyster Shanty, and Island Time. Head east into Destin for a day of shopping at Destin Commons or Silver Sands Outlets. Explore the Choctawhatchee Bay on a pontoon boat or wave runner rentals from Island Watersports Company. No matter how you choose to spend your beach vacation, you’ll enjoy all the comforts of home and more at blu.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Okaloosa Island Office - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 1333 Miracle Strip Parkway SE
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-986-7600
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-986-7600
- Maintenance Phone: 850-986-7600
- After Hours Phone: 877-496-8062
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Parking strictly limited to 2 cars per unit. The guest will get 1 covered, assigned parking spot and 1 uncovered, unassigned spot. Parking passes required & located inside the unit.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials. To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items form the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.