- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
- Come Relax and Save!
- Promo Code: SERENITY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 09/17/2018 - 11/01/2018Bookable Dates: 09/18/2018 - 11/01/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Sunny Winter Savings
- Promo Code: SUNSETS
- Eligible Stay Dates: 11/01/2018 - 02/28/2019Bookable Dates: 10/18/2018 - 12/03/2018Required stay from 2 to 28 Night
- Military Savings in Northwest Florida
- Promo Code: MILITARY
- Eligible Stay Dates: 08/21/2018 - 04/30/2019Bookable Dates: 08/22/2018 - 04/27/2019Required stay from 3 to 28 Night
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Island Echos 2H is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This updated second-floor unit is located at the extremely popular Island Echos Condominiums in Fort Walton Beach, FL – 6 miles from Destin. Incredible gulf front condo in a peaceful location, just south of the congested Emerald Coast Highway 98. You won't believe your views of sunrise and sunset from the condo balcony! It is easy to access to the beach (10 yards) and to the gulf front pool (heated seasonally). Besides the great pool, there is a lighted tennis court, shuffleboard, BBQ grills, a party room and of course, the fabulous beach of Okaloosa Island! Now for a little more detail on this gorgeous (non-smoking) condo. This tastefully furnished beach-style two bedroom, two-bath condo sleeps 8 and includes a washer and dryer. Tile floors throughout. The kitchen is modern and open to the living area with granite tops, glass tile backsplash, a side-by-side refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher. The well-stocked kitchen includes cookware and utensils. The unit includes three cable connected HD TVs with DVD players and access to over 100 channels including HBO. The living room area console contains a combination radio, CD player, and iPod adapter and a new 60” Smart TV. All linens and bath towels are included. The master bedroom is Gulf-front, so wake up every morning to the sound of the ocean waves. This bedroom is off the living area and has a bathroom (tub and shower) next door. The area affords privacy with a central pocket door. The master bedroom has 2 new foam queen beds and window view of the beach. The second bedroom is off the kitchen and has new twin foam beds with a central door to the living space. The bath has one large modern glass shower. The living room has a queen sofa sleeper and comfortable conversation area with a spectacular view of the ocean. There is a hairdryer in the unit. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the unit and on the property and a technology counter in the living area provides space and outlets for all our electronics. The balcony has attractive and comfortable furniture, so you can sit, relax, read, and enjoy the stunning view of the gulf and maybe even see the dolphins swimming by! Free beach service (2 chairs & 1 umbrella) is available from April to November. Extra beach chairs are available in the unit. Sorry, no pets allowed.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Island Echos - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 676 Santa Rosa Boulevard
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-986-7600
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-986-7600
- Maintenance Phone: 850-986-7600
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-2059
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Please be aware of the following Property Renovation schedule for Island Echos Condominiums:
September 10-30, 2018 The outside walkway tiles will be removed on each floor. There will be jackhammering and loud noises from 9a-5p Monday-Friday as well as some Saturdays.
October 2018 The office buildings in the front of the property will be undergoing repairs during the entire month.
Nov 2018-March 2019 Patios will be inaccessible and views obstructed for 1 month during this time period as repairs are made. Please call 850-986-7676 to determine which month a certain unit is scheduled for the repairs.
Dec 2018-Jan 2019 The pool will be closed for resurfacing and during the time of patio repairs to stacks above the pool.
April 01-April 21 2019 The building should be open during this time but will have some equipment on property.
April 22-May 12, 2019 The entire building will be closed for inspection and clean up.
The renovation is subject to change. If you have any questions please call the front desk at 850-986-7676.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.