- 1 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Island Echos 5P is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Construction Announcement: Island Echos beach side pool will open June 21st and remain open thru Nov 10th. Pool resurfacing work will require the pool to be closed Nov 11 - Nov 29th 2019. June and July 2019 there will be minor construction noise at Island Echos.
This beautiful Gulf-front vacation rental includes patio doors in the living room leading to a private balcony that provides a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico. Other features of this updated, nautical flair vacation rental unit include a full-size refrigerator, upgraded cabinets and light fixtures, cook-top stove and oven, microwave and dishwasher, along with all the dishes, pots and utensils needed to prepare and serve meals. The bathroom includes a tub and a new vanity, light fixture and cabinets. The living room has a TV, DVD player, VCR, and a CD stereo system. The bedroom includes a TV and DVD player. All linens and towels are provided for your comfort.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Island Echos - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 676 Santa Rosa Boulevard
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-986-7600
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-986-7600
- Maintenance Phone: 850-986-7600
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-2059
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Please be aware of the following property renovation schedule for Island Echos Condominiums:
April 9th-June 21st Balcony Stacks J, K & L are closed with obstructed views
April 9th-June 21st Pool Closed
June 22nd-Nov 10th Pool is OPEN
June 22nd-Jul 31st All Balcony Stacks OPEN during Summer with some building construction still taking place like sanding and other light work
Aug 1st-Dec 31st Stacks A-I will be closed with obstructed views
Nov 11th-29th Pool Closed for Resurfacing
Renovation Schedule Subject to Change. If you have any questions please call the front desk at 850-986-7676.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.