- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free)/ Free Wi-Fi.
Rest easy knowing our bedding is professionally laundered to be truly comfortable & clean!
Island Echos 6E is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Construction Announcement: Island Echos units ending in the letter A through I will have closed balconies beginning July 29th-Dec 31st. The balconies will be locked with no access and obstructed views due to the balcony and building renovations. The beach side pool is open until Nov 10th. It will then close Nov 11th-Nov 29th to be resurfaced. Units ending in J through P balconies are already complete, however there will be will be general construction taking place on the front and sides of the entire Island Echos building through Dec 31st 2019.
Located directly on the beach in Fort Walton, unit 6E at Island Echos will be your next perfect vacation home for you and your family. Enjoy this breath-taking unit on the sixth floor, with a view of the Gulf you won’t want to miss out on. This unit includes a master bedroom next to the living room, including a view of the Gulf that will make you feel like you’re in true paradise. An additional two queen beds are in the second bedroom, and you’ll notice them as soon as you walk in the unit. A queen pull-out sofa sleeper in the living room, giving this unit the ability to sleep up to eight guests.
Upon entering the unit, enjoy the comfort of modern décor and calming colors, as well as stainless steel appliances. The dining table will seat up to six people, with an additional breakfast bar for added convenience. The big breakfast bar also comes in handy when you need a quick meal before hitting the beach. In every bedroom, you will enjoy a flat-screen television for when you’re ready to pull out movies and listen to the waves. On the outside of the unit, you can enjoy a balcony that you will definitely struggle with coming off of.
At the property, you’ll enjoy a large beachside pool to make a splash in and be able to rent some kayaks if you want to get on the water but don’t have access to a boat. Play a game of tennis during the day or night and be close to plenty of tasty seafood restaurants – plenty to choose from.
Not far down the road, you’ll have access to the beautiful Okaloosa Island Boardwalk. With plenty of restaurants to choose from, they also have shops to buy all the souvenirs you can, and great ice cream to help cool you off from the Florida sunshine. If you have little ones who like to climb, Wild Willy’s is right across the road to let them roam freely - and enjoy some great pizza too! Close to grocery stores, as well as downtown Fort Walton Beach where your family can enjoy the historic Indian Museum.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Island Echos - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 676 Santa Rosa Boulevard
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-986-7600
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-986-7600
- Maintenance Phone: 850-986-7600
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-2059
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Island Echos units ending in the letter A through I balconies will be closed beginning July 29th-Dec 31st. The balconies will be locked with obstructed views while under renovation. The beach side pool will be open until Nov 10th. It will then close Nov 11th-Nov 29th to be resurfaced. Units ending in J through P balconies are already complete, however there will be will be general construction taking place on the front and sides of the entire Island Echos building through Dec 31st 2019.
Renovation Schedule Subject to Change. If you have any questions please call the front desk at 850-986-7676.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.