- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Island Echos 6G is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
Construction Announcement: Island Echos units ending in the letter A through I will have closed balconies beginning July 29th-Dec 31st. The balconies will be locked with no access and obstructed views due to the balcony and building renovations. The beach side pool is open until Nov 10th. It will then close Nov 11th-Nov 29th to be resurfaced. Units ending in J through P balconies are already complete, however there will be will be general construction taking place on the front and sides of the entire Island Echos building through Dec 31st 2019.
Enjoy the beautiful view of the Gulf of Mexico, from this beautiful 6th-floor condo. The living room has a 70 inch mounted Smart TV that has Netflix© and Hulu Plus™ and the living room leads out to a private balcony where you can enjoy fantastic Gulf views. The full kitchen features island bar with granite countertops. Off the entryway, we have a full-size washer and dryer. The master bedroom has two queen beds and the guest bedroom has a beautiful custom built twin bed loft and a queen bed underneath with lots of custom built-in storage. This unit has five separate beds and sleeps eight. FREE BEACH SERVICE, seasonally heated pool, lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard court and free upgraded WiFi and cable television. Our condo has all the utensils needed to prepare and serve meals for your convenience. This beautiful unit will quickly become your home away from home for every Okaloosa Island vacation.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Island Echos - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 676 Santa Rosa Boulevard
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-986-7600
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-986-7600
- Maintenance Phone: 850-986-7600
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-2059
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Island Echos units ending in the letter A through I balconies will be closed beginning July 29th-Dec 31st. The balconies will be locked with obstructed views while under renovation. The beach side pool will be open until Nov 10th. It will then close Nov 11th-Nov 29th to be resurfaced. Units ending in J through P balconies are already complete, however there will be will be general construction taking place on the front and sides of the entire Island Echos building through Dec 31st 2019.
Renovation Schedule Subject to Change. If you have any questions please call the front desk at 850-986-7676.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.