- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Baths
- Gulf Front
Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal – Free) / Free Wi-Fi.
A Truly Comfortable & Clean Bedding Unit. Rest easy knowing all bedding has been professionally laundered after each stay.
Island Echos 7I is professionally managed by ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals.
This beautiful seventh-floor Gulf-front vacation rental includes patio doors in the living room leading to a private patio that has an amazing view of the Gulf of Mexico, parking area, shuffleboard court, and beach. With the bedroom facing the Gulf side of the unit, there is a partial view of the Gulf from the windows as well. Other features of this wonderfully decorated and comfortable vacation rental unit include a full-size refrigerator, cook-top stove and oven, microwave and dishwasher, along with all the dishes, pots and utensils needed to prepare and serve meals. The guest bathroom has a stall while the master bathroom has a tub, light fixtures, and cabinets. In the dining room, you will find a glass table to seat 6 guests and one wall is all mirrors. The kitchen bar also has 2 bar stools that can be used also. The living room has a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The guest bedroom has a TV and VCR player. The master bedroom has a flat screen TV which is mounted on the wall and a DVD player. There are a table and chairs on the balcony to enjoy the view of the Gulf of Mexico. All linens and towels are provided for your comfort.Read More
- Check-in Office Name:
- Island Echos - ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- 676 Santa Rosa Boulevard
- Fort Walton Beach
- Florida, 32548
- Check In Time: 04:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 10:00 AM
- Office Phone: 850-986-7600
- Reservation Phone: 800-GO-RELAX
- Check-In Phone: 850-986-7600
- Maintenance Phone: 850-986-7600
- After Hours Phone: 877-497-2059
- Office Hours: Sunday - Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- After Hours Check-In Procedures: Pick up telephone next to office door. Telephone automatically rings to after hours call center. Customer service agents assists with check-in via lock box next to telephone.
Tips on things to pack to make you feel at home
- Lip Balm
- Beach Towels
- Favorite foods and spices
- Sunblock and aloe, just in case!
- Beach Cooler, pack a lunch and head for the beach!
- Your favorite board games for evenings with the family.
- Coffee Filters, don’t forget your favorite brew and creamer, too!
- Tinfoil for grilling and to wrap up extra food. Leftovers taste great, even on vacation!
- The essentials: To help you get your vacation started, we have provided you with a starter kit with a few essentials like soap, bathroom tissue, and garbage bags. Any needs, beyond your initial set up, can be purchased at a nearby convenience store.
- Included with your stay is a clean room upon arrival. Maid service during your stay may be obtained for a fee with 24 hours’ notice. Check with your rental office for more details.
- We offer ResortQuest guests exclusive offers from local vendors on our Key to the Beach, program. Craving some fresh Gulf seafood, want to spend the day on a pontoon boat, ready to set sail on a sunset cruise? We got you! Checks out these great deals…don’t forget to download our mobile app for easy reference!
Leave only your footprints. Please remove all trash and personal items from the beach, daily and help us keep our beaches beautiful.
Please refrain from: Walking over sand dunes. | Feeding the seagulls. | Throwing objects off your balcony. | Setting off fireworks on the property. | Using glass by the pool or at the beach.
Safety and Well Being
- Please adhere to flag warning codes at the beach for safety from rip currents and/or marine life.
- Supervise young children around the pools or other areas of the grounds where they could harm themselves. Children who are not potty trained must wear little swimmers or similar protective undergarments while in the pool.